KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Boogieman Sucked

Boogieman Sucked
Started by: kaztiyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaztiyo

Barf Boogieman Sucked

i dont care what do you all think about this movie but i think it SUCKED it really SUCKED it wasnt that scary i didnt had naked girls it just sucked so if you dont like this commentary just LET ME KNOW SO I COULD KIK YOUR ASS

Attachment: icon8chad1.gif
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:39 PM
kaztiyo is currently offline Click here to Send kaztiyo a Private Message Find more posts by kaztiyo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaztiyo

what the hell

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:40 PM
kaztiyo is currently offline Click here to Send kaztiyo a Private Message Find more posts by kaztiyo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

A movie needs naked girls to be good now?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:48 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

What an intelligent and informative review : smile

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:53 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BREN

was that a retards review and by the way u muppet howd u kick some1s arse over the internet how old r ya 12?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:08 PM
BREN is currently offline Click here to Send BREN a Private Message Find more posts by BREN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime example of the negative effects of incest. yes

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:09 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just think, you have the sequel to look forwards to now.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:13 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Boogieman Sucked

quote:
Originally posted by kaztiyo
i dont care what do you all think about this movie but i think it SUCKED it really SUCKED it wasnt that scary i didnt had naked girls it just sucked so if you dont like this commentary just LET ME KNOW SO I COULD KIK YOUR ASS

I'm letting you know that your commentary sucked as bad as Boogeyman and I'm waiting to get my ass kicked.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:45 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

haha lol...hey look ..he jus registered...in other words we prob wont hear back from him.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:04 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

No naked girls well there goes my afternoon sad
just kidding your review makes me want to go see the movie just so I could right a review that doesn't suck.
and to kaztiyo come get some devil

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:27 PM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I only seen the trailer and from the looks of it this flick is ripping off Nightmare on Elm Street. A group of little girls wearing white clothes and singing a childrens song. Bah!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaztiyo

ok whatever ill kik butankus's, bren's, & gls's ass but first of all the movie SUCKED so...

at the begining it was a little scary by the way the sweater starts floating but the rest of the movie was bored there wasnt nothing interesting until the final of the movie but there were JUST like 5 mins of horror,(barf)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 02:29 PM
BREN

hahaha im in australia when ur ready muppet!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 03:21 PM
BREN is currently offline Click here to Send BREN a Private Message Find more posts by BREN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaztiyo

you sucker i am on my way to kik your assbe ready beging warming up you ass otherwise it will make you cry

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 03:26 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

To kick my ass from Texas:

Take I-10 East, hit I-85 North in Alabama, and take that up until you hit I-40 in Greensboro. I'm 40 miles east of that. Be here by 6:00, if you don't mind.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 03:58 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote