KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » the cave

the cave
Started by: FEDFAN316

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Shocked the cave

this movie looks f***in scary man!!!these people go into the worlds largest underground system of caves and get attacked by these freaky dinosaur things...it remind my of a cave in my uncles hometown in kansas where theres a cave and theres like some kind of dog-dino things...freaky

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 04:41 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

Re: the cave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
this movie looks f***in scary man!!!these people go into the worlds largest underground system of caves and get attacked by these freaky dinosaur things...it remind my of a cave in my uncles hometown in kansas where theres a cave and theres like some kind of dog-dino things...freaky

there is a dinosaur in kansas ? what are you saying ?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 08:08 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

scary? If by scary you mean campy, cheesy, or laughable plot.......sure, you are correct.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:44 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

of course!!!you probably dont even know what dinosaurs look like my uncle does and so do i!!!!some dude got his arm bitten off by one they killed it thats how they released his arm i dont really know what it looks like but i know theyre as big as large dogs mabe its a shrieker (tremors)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:28 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

where is evryone?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx

ever read that book helloween? Now that was a good story about demons in cave. Dinosours is just despicabe. I have only seen two movies where dinosours work well. Jurassic park, and...well thats it.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

This film is not very good, may have benefitted from a higher certificate(12A), which would have allowed more gore and for it to actually be scary. Quite claustrophobic in points but cliched story, dialogue and acting, also its got some guy in it who used to be in Sunset Beach big grin 3/10.

Young kids between 8-11 would like and be scared by this.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:56 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I have heard nothing good , crap plot , cheesy acting and it is trying to topple alien for the 'alone and being stalked by something' category . I'm unimpressed

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:03 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green Skull

this film reminds me other those flying things in pitch black

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:06 AM
Green Skull is currently offline Click here to Send Green Skull a Private Message Find more posts by Green Skull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Its also very, very predictable.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 11:20 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found it a bore, just watch the British film The Descent which is more or less in the same realm but a masterpiece compared to The Cave.

The Cave = Pitch Black under ground but a crap version.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:08 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

there dinosaurs i thought they were demons well im not seeing it now!! mad

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 01:41 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

they're not dinosaurs

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:23 PM
faradayslaw

For some reason the trailer always reminds me of Pitch Black, all they need to do is add Vin Diesel to it.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 12:30 PM
faradayslaw is currently offline Click here to Send faradayslaw a Private Message Find more posts by faradayslaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by faradayslaw
For some reason the trailer always reminds me of Pitch Black, all they need to do is add Vin Diesel to it.
and ruin it even more? naw leave vin out. he's really over rated.

and the cave is feasible..who knows how many things we don't know about that are down under the surface that we can barely get to.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 06:42 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent 69
Day trippin

The worst horror movie ever

http://idiotbox.forumsplace.com/myform

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 08:36 PM
Agent 69 is currently offline Click here to Send Agent 69 a Private Message Find more posts by Agent 69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beta-wolf_101
Master of the Nothingness

I didn't really think it would be good. And why isn't anyone posting on my Exorcist thread ?

As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish I wish he'd go away

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:15 PM
beta-wolf_101 is currently offline Click here to Send beta-wolf_101 a Private Message Find more posts by beta-wolf_101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote