KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Strange dreams involving Freddy.

Strange dreams involving Freddy.
Started by: BaronOBeefDip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

Strange dreams involving Freddy.

Has anyone here ever had a dream with Freddy Krueger in it? Well, I've had a couple myself.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:55 AM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarcomens

nope, but the alien-monster haunted me a wile.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:47 AM
sarcomens is currently offline Click here to Send sarcomens a Private Message Find more posts by sarcomens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbga54

sdfgsdrt

Yeah i had the wierdest dream about freddy. Me and him were shopping in wal-mart and then the other one we were friends and then the other one he tryied to kill me. It was pitch black and i couldnt see a thing then i heard him say my name then the lights came on and he slashed my right in the stomach. It was awesome.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:59 PM
bbga54 is currently offline Click here to Send bbga54 a Private Message Find more posts by bbga54 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

I had a dream he lived in my closet when I was a kid. I also had a dream chucky was chasing me around with a kitchen knife. My friend had one of those chucky dolls thing scared me to death when I was a kid.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:05 PM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ages ago i had a dream about him

i was walking somewhere..dunno where i was..and i looked over and i saw freddy playing pool!!! no lie..im serious...and i looked at him..he looked bk at me....i thought shit he's gonna kill me....then i woke up

no lie.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 11:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol Good 1 Deano

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 05:12 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

I had two really weird dreams involving Freddy.
In one dream, he just kept following me. Seriously. I was in a library, and, no matter where I went, there he was.
Another dream I had, he was holding me. There I was, in Freddy's arms, and I wasn't even scared. In fact, I threw my arms around him. The really weird thing was that I could feel it when he was holding me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:05 AM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LifeIsKillingMe
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes i did freddy killed this guy that i hate smile

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed....

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:12 AM
LifeIsKillingMe is currently offline Click here to Send LifeIsKillingMe a Private Message Find more posts by LifeIsKillingMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JCsluver

I had 3 dreams about him!

1) I was in the cousin's house, I walked in the kitchen and I saw Freddy smiling at me through a blurry window.

2)I was in a carnival and I went to ride the ferris wheel, When I was at the top I got out of my seat because I heard laughter and I looked up and Freddy jumped on top of me.

3) He kidnapped me & other teens and children in a carriage and took us to Sleepaway camp and I asked a counselor where's freddy and he said freddy who? and I yelled at him and said Freddy Krueger! All of a studden I was in a empty room that had walls of rock and a rock furnace and freddy was standing right by it. I was crying because I thought he was gonna kill me,then The children & Teens that he kidnapped came inside the room, They & I grabbed Freddy and throw him inside the rock furnace and killed him or that's what we thought?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 08:53 PM
JCsluver is currently offline Click here to Send JCsluver a Private Message Find more posts by JCsluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxicMolly
Mr.Anderson - Agent Smith

OK i had 3 dreams

1: i was in computer lab and we were looking up Jason then all of a sudden there was 1 window in front of every one and Freddy walks in well all the class accept for me and my bf started crying yes all the windows fell and killed them well my friend and i kicked him in the shin and ran then i woke up

2: OK i was captured and was brought to 4 door then they said there are 4 killers behind thees doors who will kill you it was like a game show ! there was bloody marry , freddy , Chuck,and Jason
so pick bloody marry and i still get killed

3: ok here is were it gets really weird i was dreaming in a dream then i can see my bf being batten up by Freddy and jason they were working to gether ok i stop them from killing her then i wake up from the dream in the dream i have it the bogyman and captain Spalding around me (i have issues with clowns) then i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock

Havoc and Polaris Forever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 01:15 PM
ToxicMolly is currently offline Click here to Send ToxicMolly a Private Message Find more posts by ToxicMolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I had a dream about Pinhead torturing some dude...pretty freaky dream.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 03:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
ages ago i had a dream about him

i was walking somewhere..dunno where i was..and i looked over and i saw freddy playing pool!!! no lie..im serious...and i looked at him..he looked bk at me....i thought shit he's gonna kill me....then i woke up

no lie.

oh man thats hillarious

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:21 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I've had a bizillion dreams about the Crypt Keeper, hahaha, he used to scare me when I was little, but now when I look at him, I just shake my head, haha

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:21 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I had two really weird dreams involving Freddy.
In one dream, he just kept following me. Seriously. I was in a library, and, no matter where I went, there he was.
Another dream I had, he was holding me. There I was, in Freddy's arms, and I wasn't even scared. In fact, I threw my arms around him. The really weird thing was that I could feel it when he was holding me.

......you were voluntarily hugging this pedophile? lol

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:22 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Everyone needs to stop dreaming about Freddy. If you dream about him, then he will regain his power, and start killing us kids on Elm Streeet again!

Damn you all !!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:34 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Everyone needs to stop dreaming about Freddy. If you dream about him, then he will regain his power, and start killing us kids on Elm Streeet again!

Damn you all !!!!!!!!

noooooooo, we can all go Nancy on him, and say, "you're nothing. you're sh*t!" yeeeaaaaaah-haaaaa

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 05:44 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Originally posted by LizzyT123
noooooooo, we can all go Nancy on him, and say, "you're nothing. you're sh*t!" yeeeaaaaaah-haaaaa

Or you can form a group of other kids that have special powers in their dreams, and you can beat him that way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 06:09 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Originally posted by sarcomens
nope, but the alien-monster haunted me a wile.
was his head alot bigger than it was in the movies in your dream, and for half the dream did you not really see him?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 12:26 AM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I don't understand that question.....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:13 AM
JCsluver

Guys, listen this is strange everytime my mom buys me benadryl I take it right before I go to bed when I sleep I see Freddy in my Dreams. weird isn't it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:52 AM
JCsluver is currently offline Click here to Send JCsluver a Private Message Find more posts by JCsluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote