KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what horror movie r u planning on seeing?

what horror movie r u planning on seeing?
Started by: jenniefoo08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jenniefoo08
spying on Quidditch boys

what horror movie r u planning on seeing?

I know I'm gonna see The Excorcism of Emily Rose if that's how u spell it. My mom isn't gonna see it, though, cuz she doesn't believe in the excorcism stuff & all that, plus she hates horror movies. But I don't mind having my heart race & peeing my pants wink
Is there any other good horror stuff coming out?
Oh & speaking of horror, I was watching The Grudge last night on HBO (the channel's free until probably tomorrow) at like midnight since I cldn't sleep (me & sleep don't rly mix well lately). Hmm, it's amazing how I don't have nightmares right afterward.

Stop staring at me! No really! Stop it! Oooohhhh, it burns! blink
Short & proud of it! If u r 5ft or below, join my fanclub! No I don't rly have a fanclub...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:31 PM
jenniefoo08 is currently offline Click here to Send jenniefoo08 a Private Message Find more posts by jenniefoo08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Land of the Dead when released near the end of September here.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:40 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

land of the dead is crap

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Grudge sucked...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:59 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

You might want to forward the first post to your psychiatrist, not us, jenniefoo.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:09 PM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, it's a Vlad! sig /\

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:23 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
land of the dead is crap

Did you download it then? or see it at a horror festival?

I think I will enjoy it, then I am going to buy it on dvd in october, can't wait.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:56 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Did you download it then? or see it at a horror festival?

I think I will enjoy it, then I am going to buy it on dvd in october, can't wait.

i borrowed a pirate copy of my friend

im a huge huge fan of the romero trilogy and i was quite dissapointed in land of the dead, i beg you not to go into the movie with high hopes

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Hey, it's a Vlad! sig /\

Zlad. But I'm impressed that you recognized his awesomeness.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 06:09 PM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenniefoo08
spying on Quidditch boys

Originally posted by tpaquin
You might want to forward the first post to your psychiatrist, not us, jenniefoo.

Hmm...I don't have a psychiatrist. I had a therapist, but I don't see her nemore cuz she sucked wink

Stop staring at me! No really! Stop it! Oooohhhh, it burns! blink
Short & proud of it! If u r 5ft or below, join my fanclub! No I don't rly have a fanclub...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 09:14 PM
jenniefoo08 is currently offline Click here to Send jenniefoo08 a Private Message Find more posts by jenniefoo08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
im a huge huge fan of the romero trilogy and i was quite dissapointed in land of the dead, i beg you not to go into the movie with high hopes

I hardly ever do go into a movie with high hopes. Doesn't matter because I would probably be in a trance the whole time watching Argento. big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:35 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I might see Exorcist of Emily Rose.

I'm waiting for Lucky Mcgee's "The Woods" as well as Neil Marshals "The Descent" to be released here, can't wait for those two.

Also am looking forward to the Silent Hill movie and The Hills Have Eyes remake.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm looking forward to Saw 2, Underworld 2, and Night Watch.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 01:53 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

Im not really wanting to see the Exorcist of Emily Rose, b?c most horror movies Ive seen that are PG-13.. werent as great as they could of been.

I'm really wanting to see The Devil's Rejects.

For those who have seen it, is it any good??? I LOVE Rob Zombie.

"Iroon Heead!"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:23 AM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Underworld 2 (If it counts as horror)

Cry_Wolf

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 04:21 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Originally posted by JenR1215
Im not really wanting to see the Exorcist of Emily Rose, b?c most horror movies Ive seen that are PG-13.. werent as great as they could of been.

I'm really wanting to see The Devil's Rejects.

For those who have seen it, is it any good??? I LOVE Rob Zombie.

"Iroon Heead!"
Devil's rejects is a style over substance horror romp. Some of it is boring, some of it is hysterical, some of it is cool, and some of it is just painful to watch.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:06 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I'm waiting for Lucky Mcgee's "The Woods"

Oo yes that is one I am looking forwards to also.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 04:12 PM
Deano

dog soldiers 2

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:07 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dog Soldiers 2.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:32 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

horrow movies these days suck. its either sequels or remade *yawn boring

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:36 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote