KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Little Eye

The Little Eye
Started by: AbyssNL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AbyssNL
Dark One

The Little Eye

I saw this movie after a friend of me told me that this was really a movie I would like to see. While I was watching it and when to the point of the movie that they discovered there wasnt made any commercial on the internet about the webcast they were in, I felt like I was gabling myself upon them. If anyone of you have seen this movie I would like to know how you felt while you were watching it or just some plain opinion?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:34 PM
AbyssNL is currently offline Click here to Send AbyssNL a Private Message Find more posts by AbyssNL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxicMolly
Mr.Anderson - Agent Smith

I wacted it last night my mom says she doesn't like the end i love the twist

Havoc and Polaris Forever

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 12:53 PM
ToxicMolly is currently offline Click here to Send ToxicMolly a Private Message Find more posts by ToxicMolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Liked the idea, but it could have been so much better. The story should lead to setting the contestants up against each other, making everyone of them a possible killer (and living up to that potential for gore's sake), instead of it being one guy who was in on the scheme from the beginning.
Ok, nice twist on the ending, but that did not make up for the lame midsection of the movie. Lots of possibilities were lost.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 09:28 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxicMolly

But then it would have been to close to house of 9

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:22 PM
ToxicMolly is currently offline Click here to Send ToxicMolly a Private Message Find more posts by ToxicMolly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Haven't seen that one, but I stick with the idea that if they would have discovered the true idea behind the show earlier and the characters became more selfish and primal in a race to survive, it would be a much better movie.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 11:39 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you mean My Little Eye, I thought it was rubbish when I saw it, can hardly remember it now.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 06:13 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myers Kicks Ass

thats the movie where the people are in a reality show to win 1 mill, right
i h8ed it, although the end was great

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:54 PM
Myers Kicks Ass is currently offline Click here to Send Myers Kicks Ass a Private Message Find more posts by Myers Kicks Ass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

it was ok, nothin special

i wish the big brother contestests in real life would meet the same fate

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxicMolly

can Paris Hilton die?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:40 PM
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

i thought it was quite a unsetteling movie, but not to watch over and over

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:54 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
If you mean My Little Eye, I thought it was rubbish when I saw it, can hardly remember it now.

i agree, terrible movie, you dont get attached to any of thr characters, when they start to die it isn't interesting, its just a pointless movie. badly shot too

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:16 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxicMolly

house of 9 is were they get trapped in a house nd they all turn on each other it gets scary

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:10 PM