KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » what is your greatest fear?

what is your greatest fear?
Started by: Leathergien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

what is your greatest fear?

what is your greatest fear? And Why?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:32 AM
Leathergien is currently offline Click here to Send Leathergien a Private Message Find more posts by Leathergien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

How does this pertain to Horror movies?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Well, how does kill the person above you pertain to horror movies either... ?

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:00 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

My greatest fear is being alone. Who wants to be alone in life?

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:09 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hazel1
Yo MOMMA!!!!!!

My greatest fear is PAIN, what can be more horrible/evil than PAIN/TORTURE.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:30 AM
hazel1 is currently offline Click here to Send hazel1 a Private Message Find more posts by hazel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

my greatest fear is ebing stuck in one spot for example in a coffen or trapped in a small thing that you cant move in! *shivers* lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 01:22 AM
Leathergien is currently offline Click here to Send Leathergien a Private Message Find more posts by Leathergien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vash_4_prez

f*ck you guys in advance for laughing, but i'm one of those people that have reached "adulthood" and am still afraid of the dark

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 02:50 AM
Vash_4_prez is currently offline Click here to Send Vash_4_prez a Private Message Find more posts by Vash_4_prez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

yeah, i think the dark is only scary when your by your self

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 03:26 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

my greatest fear is all my friends killed and im the only one left

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:12 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

decapitation
people who like High school Musical
death.....think that goes with decapitation
big birds....not the one from sesame street....magpies and crows n chickens..that type
religous fanatics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Last edited by vintageSW77 on Oct 9th, 2006 at 09:29 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:27 AM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BroLLy_LsSj
New Beginning!

My greatest fear is that you all never feel this fear and that never ever explore the worst pain penetrating in the most deep particles of your heart , brain and your sOuL

I Am War, I Am Pain ,I Am All You've Ever Slain, I Am Tears In Your Eyes, I Am Grief, I Am Lies !
thumb down In This World NO ONE IS SAFE thumb down

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:08 PM
BroLLy_LsSj is currently offline Click here to Send BroLLy_LsSj a Private Message Find more posts by BroLLy_LsSj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vintageSW77
decapitation

death.....think that goes with decapitation

no expression wow some one else that fears something like moi.. when i tell people that i fear the loss of head or freak out about it they laugh ....

I also fear fainting or passing out ... dont ask me why cuz i dont kno why

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:49 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

QUOTE - Still, numerous anecdotes recounted by eyewitnesses support the theory that consciousness survives in the first 2-6 seconds and that some decapitated persons even realize their predicament to their utter horror

Now i feel a lot better

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 09:01 AM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeuspower

My greatest fear in being buried alive in a box with a spider and being able to hear people above me walkig away and i shout and they cant hear - for obvious reasons

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:08 PM
zeuspower is currently offline Click here to Send zeuspower a Private Message Find more posts by zeuspower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

QUOTE - Still, numerous anecdotes recounted by eyewitnesses support the theory that consciousness survives in the first 2-6 seconds and that some decapitated persons even realize their predicament to their utter horror

Now i feel a lot better
confused i would not like to know if i had, had my head lobbed off ...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:14 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

I found out last night my decapitation fear comes from the original OMEN movie....i saw it on tv when i was a kid and was freaked according to my mother....that and the fact that my uncles freind lost his head in a motorcycle accident involving the underside of a truck!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:25 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

-being unable to stop whatever I'm up against.
-stuck in small spaces
-darkness(when I'm by myself)
-being decapitated with a dull weapon so they hack away for about an hour(ouch)
-having my eye stabbed(just the mere thought of a tree limb stabbing into it is horrible)
all time greatest fear being eaten alive a dog biting you is one thing but someone ripping out chunks of your flesh at a time bleh it'd be horrible

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:51 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

ZOMBIES! have and always will scare the crap out of me the most

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 08:39 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by LovelyOne
ZOMBIES! have and always will scare the crap out of me the most

unless it was like dawn of the dead with millions of zombies coming at you but one zombie doesn't seem to bad as long as you have a shotgun handy and have some aim

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 08:57 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I found out last night my decapitation fear comes from the original OMEN movie....i saw it on tv when i was a kid and was freaked according to my mother....that and the fact that my uncles freind lost his head in a motorcycle accident involving the underside of a truck!!!
confused confused Woah!!!! OMG ..thats terrifiying ... embarrasment

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 09:16 PM