KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The Video Dead

The Video Dead
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

The Video Dead

Anyone seen this low budget trash? I picked it up in a charity shop on VHS for a couple of quid. Really quite awful but great at the same time, its one of those ones you used to see in the video shop when you were a kid.

Its about these zombies that come out through this TV into our world, a few nice gore scenes, especially the iron in the head.

It breaks with zombie lore as the zombies cant be killed (unless maybe you destroy the TV) and they dont bite they prefer a nice bit of strangulation.

One for the fans.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:30 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ive never even heard of it. i'll check it out tho.

cheers

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

Sounds incredibly lame but like something I would wathc...I'll have to look it up.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 07:38 PM
Espantada23 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada23 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The plot sounds like it could be funny, but I've been watching so many bad horrors lately, hoping for a laugh and not getting one.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:38 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

The zombies can be repelled by showing them their reflection, which lets them know they are dead, and one of them goes about in a wedding dress.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 01:48 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'll see what I get on eBay then maybe see if I can buy it for a quid...maybe 50p but nothing above a quid.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:37 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

I looked this title up on IMdB and it came up with some Celine Dion crap.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 07:34 PM
Espantada23 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada23 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

Ok I found it...looks lamer than I thought.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 07:35 PM
Nordicdusk

I seen that movie years ago when i was a kid i taught it was great then but i would have to see it again to give a true opinion.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 03:39 AM
Nordicdusk is currently offline Click here to Send Nordicdusk a Private Message Find more posts by Nordicdusk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote