KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Saw 4?

Saw 4?
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Saw 4?

Will there be a fourth?

I think there will judging by the ending, but I can't be entirely sure

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 01:48 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luffyjin
Dinner

There is one planned...I heard it from a movie site somewhere...Havn't seen the 3rd being 14...But i've seen the other two on Dvd....The third looks good, is it?

:O

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 05:42 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard a 4th one is definitely going to get made, just by different people this time around.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 05:44 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

SAW IV (2007)

Yeah it's been announced.

I think the ending of SAW III left it open for a SAW IV but after thinking about it and from some posts in the SAW III thread about the possible plots in SAW IV I've changed my mind.

SAW III ended with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jigsaw is "supposedly dead", Amanda failed her overall game which was summed up by the ending, Jeff failed his game because he was unable to forgive, Jeff's wife Lynn and Amanda are dead, his daughter is locked somewhere in Jigsaw's lair with a limited supply of air and only Jigsaw knows where she is.

So from that ending at first I was thinking Jeff [SPOILER - highlight to read]: would have to play another game to find his daughter. But now I am thinking it will just be all new people and for some dumb reason I have this strange feeling [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dr. Gordon will return, even though I believe he is dead and all the theories that he was taken in by Jigsaw are just ridiculous.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 05:45 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

yer my friend told me about the end. I thought this one was actually gonna be the last one

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:25 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
yer my friend told me about the end. I thought this one was actually gonna be the last one

Yeah, I wish this would have been the last one because the ending to me summed up everything.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:42 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

yer, get it over and done with. But they did this with other horror movies like Halloween...they kept making more and more

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 07:58 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by Röland
Yeah, I wish this would have been the last one because the ending to me summed up everything.
too true...smile i think they're sponging as much money as they can by bring more out

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:07 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Because they know we will all go see it if they make it.

I may wish they would have stopped at SAW III but when SAW IV comes out next October I will be right in line to see it. laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:08 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Saw IV is supposed to start a completely new storyline. People working on the film now say that no one can guess what's coming.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 06:24 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i really disliked 3, so four cant do justice, bc the damage is done

ya

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 09:32 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

3rd was probably the best one, great story and great acting (finally). Apparantly Tobin Bell has signed on for 2 more films, with SAW IV being the prequel but like they say, nobody will know for sure but it is confirmed by Tobin himself that he has signed on for 2 more films.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 02:13 PM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tobin Bell said he wasn't signed on for anymore in an interview but said he would love to be in them if asked.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Maybe he got asked

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:53 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

If anything, they definetly should make a prequel. Whats the point of continuing?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:21 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DraconianDevil
Rogue Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by MildPossession
Tobin Bell said he wasn't signed on for anymore in an interview but said he would love to be in them if asked.

Tobin announced it that he was signed on for 2 more. Though his name is not on the SAW IV page in IMDB.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:26 PM
DraconianDevil is currently offline Click here to Send DraconianDevil a Private Message Find more posts by DraconianDevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Darren Lynn Bousman said Tobin Bell was signed on for ten more.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:11 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

This cow(Saw franchise) has a loooot of milk, so as long as it keeps making millions i dont see them stop making more of it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 01:19 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

Originally posted by SelphieT
If anything, they definetly should make a prequel. Whats the point of continuing?

Cosigned. A prequel would pretty much be the only route a new Saw movie can go. I mean how many times can we see Jigsaw dying from the cancer with some test subjects going through his games.

And there would be plenty of material to work with, such as elaborating more on Jigsaw's crummy life before his change, the training and preparation for his games, and finally his first test subject.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 01:36 AM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I just saw it. Pretty good movie. "The Rack" wasa ingenious contraption in all its gruesomeness.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:57 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote