KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » best werewolf movie

best werewolf movie
Started by: king leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
king leonidas

best werewolf movie

what is your favourite werewolf movie of all time? i lioke dog soldiers personally.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 09:46 PM
king leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send king leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by king leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

company of wolves

wolfman

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 11:12 PM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumas79

i need to see company of wolves, is it any good?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 01:33 AM
pumas79 is currently offline Click here to Send pumas79 a Private Message Find more posts by pumas79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pumas79
i need to see company of wolves, is it any good?

hellz yeah, FOOL!!! It's a dark take on Red Ridinghood

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 05:08 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

The compagny of wolves is the ultimate werewolf movie! the best!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 03:00 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ginger Snaps is up there for me.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:04 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Dog Soldiers.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 08:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by BackFire
Dog Soldiers.
:nod.
cool

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 05:26 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The Howling

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:07 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Wolfie
The Howling
Whats it about?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:25 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

A newswoman and her husband go to a retreat for some peace after a traumatizing incident. It turns out that the people there are a pack of werewolves.

Suspenseful, great costumes (the best before Dog Soldiers IMO), great acting from Dee Wallace and Patrick Macnee (John Steed of The Avengers) in particular. All around great movie, IMO.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:03 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Wolfie
A newswoman and her husband go to a retreat for some peace after a traumatizing incident. It turns out that the people there are a pack of werewolves.

Suspenseful, great costumes (the best before Dog Soldiers IMO), great acting from Dee Wallace and Patrick Macnee (John Steed of The Avengers) in particular. All around great movie, IMO.
if i can i will check it out, it does sound like a neat film.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:11 PM
jinXed by JaNx

for me, it will always be American werewolf in London. Dog soldiers is a close second though. Then theres always that chocolate movie...Just kidding. What was that piece of shit movie that i saw previewing for the longest time. It looked like the bad effects of underworld and childish acting of the buffy generation. Dark chocolate or something? I dont know, all i do know is that it seems as though vampires and werewolves would be prime material for making a horror movie, but only result in cinema trash

Perhaps, we recieve only bad werewolf and vampire movies because there is only one story to be told from both subjects, what do you guys think the reason of consistantly bad werewolf movies is. ?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 02:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

the howling is a classic they show the wolfs transforming in front of you via animatronics, its pretty gory, the sequals arent that great though only part one is a must see if your into were wolf movies.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 04:41 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

there was a sequal with them being in a castle, i think i remember that one being good, but then again, at one time i thought monster squad was the best movie ever

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 06:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix*Rising

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
for me, it will always be American werewolf in London.
Yeah, that was a weird yet funny one. laughing out loud

Good music too. They still play it on the radio here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 03:40 PM
Phoenix*Rising is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix*Rising a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix*Rising Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by BackFire
Dog Soldiers.

dog soliders is marvelous and can't forget company of wolves angela lansbury big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 05:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaHaine
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dave_kodak
Whats it about?

arrrrrrrrg

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:46 PM
LaHaine is currently offline Click here to Send LaHaine a Private Message Find more posts by LaHaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMeanGreen

what about Bad Moon? that wasnt to bad.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 05:30 AM
MrMeanGreen is currently offline Click here to Send MrMeanGreen a Private Message Find more posts by MrMeanGreen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Eh. From what I remeember, Bad Moon was very cheesy. A dog kicking a werewolf's ass.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 06:50 AM