KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Michael VS. Leatherface (Rumor)

Michael VS. Leatherface (Rumor)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael VS. Leatherface (Rumor)

There's a rumor of a Michael Myers (Halloween Series) verus Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massecre) being released Summer 2005. Who will win.

Created by SlayerChick

Last edited by SalemKent on Jul 11th, 2003 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 07:45 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

leatherface puts micheal to shame in every single possible catagory. micheal myers is just a watered down leatherface. but micheal is more popular so he would probably win.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Hmm... well, Myers isn't even that scary. He's basically a toned down Jason (and yes, I know, he's not a Jason rip off, it's just a comparison). Leatherface was a freak, really, and I belive he should defeat Myers. But, like BF said, Myers is a more popular character so he'd prob win.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:44 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I saw a special preview of the end. Guess who won.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:44 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

the one who least deserves too.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 10:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myersguy

who wins

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 10:36 AM
myersguy is currently offline Click here to Send myersguy a Private Message Find more posts by myersguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Myers

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 04:48 PM
ommidude

What if there was a movie comming out that was Freddy v.s Jason v.s. Michael Myersv.s. leatherface??? well there is one thats suppuse to come out in 2010 guess who wins??? Jason Voorhees

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:50 AM
ommidude is currently offline Click here to Send ommidude a Private Message Find more posts by ommidude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freak_show

Myers would ***** slap Jason, and leatherface. Of Course Freddy would win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:14 AM
freak_show is currently offline Click here to Send freak_show a Private Message Find more posts by freak_show Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Ok lets say there is a Mike Myers vs Leatherface vs Jason vs Freddy lets see the statistics lol

Freddy: Strength: 6 out of 10
Speed: 9 out of 10
Wisdom: 9 out of 10

Leatherface: Strength: 8 out of 10
SPeed: 5 out of 10
Wisdom: 3 out of 10

Mike Myers: Strengtj: 9 out of 10
Speed: 3 out of 10
Wisdom: 4 out of 10

Jason: Strength 10 out of 10
Speed 1 out of 10
Wisdom 1 out of 10.

Tell me if i should change anything or maybe one should have greater speed than the other lol i had nothing to do so i did this lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:38 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freddy All Of The Way. They don't call me ElmStreetFan01 for nothing.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:41 PM
DeNiro

i would like to see leather face win against myeyers cause isnt like leather face a regular type of guy that is a cross dresser i mean no speacil powers or nothing. but i would like to see the four of them against eachother but fo sho freddy would win i mean he is like more powerful then ne of them cause everyone else is retarded. but as i always said i really would like to see sumone face pinhead pinhead is now my favorite horror guy i relaly cant see how ne one would be able to beat him i dont know how many times i have siad that but it is just fun to say it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:11 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freak_show

Pinhead is a punk ass *****. The movies are garbage. And Just remember 1 thing In all the land fear 1 thing fear the Djinn.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:58 PM
freak_show is currently offline Click here to Send freak_show a Private Message Find more posts by freak_show Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah pinhead is a punk ass ***** sure ok ill put pinhead against anyone ne day and i dont even know who the **** Djinn is

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:12 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nutballs.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:21 PM
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by freak_show
Myers would ***** slap Jason, and leatherface. Of Course Freddy would win.

HAHA yeah right. myers doesnt even compare in strength. and jason can take A LOT more blows/punishment then myers can. jason would rip him in half.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:23 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah right.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:33 PM
DeNiro

i have my money on jason when it comes to jason vs mike fo sho

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:02 AM
BackFire

if you are judging by the creativity of each character, then leatherface is the undeniable winner. he paved the way and inspired all the others, and he came about 5 years before all the others at least. he's also the only one that is somewhat believeable and i think that makes him scarier. but of course it wouldnt really work out since he seems to be the only one of the characters that is mortal. so he would die quickly if all faught. but that doesnt change the fact that he is still king and is the most complext and fascinating horror character ever.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:37 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

$10,000,000 Dollars on Freddy.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:28 PM