KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!

Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!
Started by: A BaD PanCaKe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!

HEY...REALLY BIG LZ FAN HERE!!!!! rock

Attachment: led zeppelin.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 02:25 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Dude Led Zeppelin is the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite songs: Bron y'aur stomp, The ocean, Imigrant song, stair way to heaven, battle of evermore, house of the holy, black dog pretty much anything! Robert Plant is a sexy mofo!!!

Attachment: led1.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:24 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

wait i need a better picture

Attachment: robert.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:25 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

mmmm hmmm....... wink

Attachment: 10053462.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:41 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

LED ZEPPELIN ROCKS MAN!!! They are truly the greatest....stairway to heaven..is just...beyond amazing yes

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:42 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

finally somebody made a Led Zeppelin thread rock .

i hope this beats the shit out of the Iron Maiden thread.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:00 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

Zeppelin ROCKS!!!! but iron maiden are better rock

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:21 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

no no no

i HATE maiden. Led Zeppelin are just so much better in my opinion.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:28 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

YES...ZEPPELIN ROKZ!!!!!! THEY ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN MAIDEN!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:45 PM
Deathblow
-

rock

ZEPPELIN FOREVER!!!!!!!! MAIDEN NEVER!!!!!!!

i should be a cheerleader.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:52 PM
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

laughing out loud lol

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:00 PM
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

i found a really funny video for the immigrant song:

Http://www.retrogrouch.net/MT/archi...os/VikKitns.htm

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:17 PM
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

--viking kittens

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:31 PM
Deathblow
-

laughing out loud weird!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:52 PM
in flames
murder brought aveng

everyone has his own opinion..i like both anyways!!!! ROCK

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:38 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

Zepplin rules! im happy to see that there are lots of ppl who really appreciate theyre work.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:19 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Zeppelin is awesome, love Zeppelin II and House Of the Holy

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:56 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

ya zeppelin is so dope

stairway to heaven on "how the west was won" the live disc is.....

increadible

for real

i love no quater

you cant f*ck with pages solos

you cant

fight me

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 11:03 PM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I just got into zeppelin this summer, my bro kind of introduced me to the old rock and i can't remember a better time than shopping on queen st. listening to Misty Mountian Hop. I was mad @ this guy because he wouldn't shut up about how much we had in common and i said "you don't even like the same music, do you even know Led Zeppelin" and he's like "What? Led zeppelin is the coolest guy ever, he's so creative i love him" i hate it when ppl do that, they also use stairway to heaven as an excuse when they have no idea of any of their songs they just pretend like they know what they're talking about...anyway Robert plant is sucha sexy mofo, finally a talented hottie. eek!

Attachment: robertplantsymbol.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:28 AM
cermiestar
kitten

Led Zepplinlove!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:34 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote