KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » tori amos

tori amos
Started by: in flames

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
in flames
murder brought aveng

tori amos

great singer

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:06 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarxen

excellent singer. i loved that track from great expectations 'my siren' amongst others. but yesh great singer/preformer (excellent live)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:12 PM
sugarxen is currently offline Click here to Send sugarxen a Private Message Find more posts by sugarxen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

a freind been trying to get me into her music..but i was never intrested...but you know i downloaded some songs to see why is he so into her...and now i know why!!! imagin her in a power metal band..she would be amazing!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:46 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarxen

ah yah she just has that enchanting voice, it would probably go well with guitars! but i love all the pianos and *rich* music she makes. i think she came out with a new album called "the collection of a librarian"
humm...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:29 PM
sugarxen is currently offline Click here to Send sugarxen a Private Message Find more posts by sugarxen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

my cousin is obsessed about her but i have never listened2her songz. can n e 1 suggest me any good songz of her2 start with

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:55 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarxen

well i only knows a few: corn flake girl, my siren, and the one off of MI2 soundtrack :blinks: damn i'm bad with remembering things...i'll look some up for you and repost though smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:33 PM
sugarxen

ooohhh oooohh if you pick up the ablum "Tales of a Librarian" (not what i orginally said laughing damit! so close!) it's a compilation of her favourite/great hits/best tracks. So yah n_n

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:42 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

awesome singer big grin especially two songs: cornflake girl and enjoy the silence big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:02 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

I don't know her musics but I know that she made a of one of my favorite musics: Strange Little Girl" from Stranglers.

So...She is cute. smile

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:47 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I love 'god' and cornflake girl' she is awesome!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:56 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

she was rapped.

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:54 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Tori Amos... the best female singer songwriter ever... no, the best singer songwriter ever... A Sort of Fairytale gets me every time... I first heard "Me and a Gun" when it came out in this country... since then I cannot think of a single day on which I have not listened to one of her albums... Favourites?? If I had to name them, it would be Winter and Mother (Little Earthquakes), her in my Head (b-side of Crucify) Yes Anastasia and Past the Mission(Under the Pink), Mr Zebra and Marianne (Boys for Pele) Jackies Strength and Raspberry Swirl (From the Choirgirl Hotel) Datura and 1000 Oceans (To Venus and Back-Orbitting) Purple People and Cooling (To Venus and Back-Live still orbitting) A Sort of Fairytale, Can't see New York, Gold Dust and Wednesday (Scarlet's Walk) Angels and Snow Cherries from France (Tales of a Librarian) As for Strange Little Girls, the covers album, I think Enjoy the Silence and Time...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 11:31 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Bit of a Tori Fan... sorry...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 11:32 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote