KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Distillers

The Distillers
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Cool The Distillers

Any Fans?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 12:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I haven't bought their stuff, but I think they're pretty kewl.

Is it wrong that I think the lead singer is very hot?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:39 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

okay.

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:43 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brodie Dalle(should be Armstrong, but F*N Josh Homme[from Queens of the Stone Age] had to go and cause a divorce between Brodie and Tim[Armstrong...from Rancid]!?!) is so F*N hot! And the band rules! I love the first album! Sing Sing Death House was also really good, and Coral Fang wasn't too bad either, but it was a lot different from their original stuff.

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 11:20 AM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I take that back. After reading an interview conducted with Brodie, I've learned that Josh really had nothing to do with the divorce. Sorry all you harcore Distillers fans. I love them, too. But I also love Rancid.

Anyway...I know more people have heard them, or at least heard of them. Where are you?

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:43 AM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone?

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:41 PM
periera

I'm a hardcore distillers fan. The first album was definitely the best. Coral Fang does differ from the first two releases, but it grows on you tremendously after awhile. Yes, Brody is one of the hottest women on the face of the earth. Personally, I'm glad for the divorce between Brody and Tim. Though I'm a huge Rancid fan myself, and I'm sorry for the pain endured by both parties, it was something that needed to happen, in my opinion. I guess they just got married too soon. It's sad, but sometimes things happen for the best. At any rate, I don't think the divorce should have an impact on how people feel towards the bands. All that really matters is the music.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 06:23 PM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I haven't bought their stuff, but I think they're pretty kewl.

Is it wrong that I think the lead singer is very hot?

Nothing wrong with it!!

Broady is super hot!!

I love Distillers...so different..Broady beats Cortney Love by a mile...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 06:35 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

I love The Distillers, and am going to agree with everything said so far in this thread! smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 08:05 PM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no ill will towards either parties. I just think they were good for each other. But when I read an interview conducted with Brodie a few weeks ago, I realized that she didn't leave Tim for Josh, and that she wasn't even happy with Tim for the last few years. Oh well, things like that happen. She got married when she was 18, and Tim was like 29. That usually will not work.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 08:53 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Bringing The Distillers back to the top! happy

Man I love this band, and their latest album is soooo amazing!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:52 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

i dunno, Brodie scares me....she looks like she would benchpress you and snap u in half if u did nething wrong

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:37 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eyefan

Barf

As if Brodie scares you she's hot as, and the distillers are so cool. I like rancid as well but I like the transplants even nore (another band with tim armstrong)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 05:52 AM
eyefan is currently offline Click here to Send eyefan a Private Message Find more posts by eyefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobby_sox

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
beats Cortney Love by a mile...

well said!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:01 AM
bobby_sox is currently offline Click here to Send bobby_sox a Private Message Find more posts by bobby_sox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobby_sox

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
i dunno, Brodie scares me....she looks like she would benchpress you and snap u in half if u did nething wrong

ay? she can scare me anytime she likes. i wanna do lots of wrong things with her! Happy Dance big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:07 AM
bobby_sox is currently offline Click here to Send bobby_sox a Private Message Find more posts by bobby_sox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

shes a good shag in need of a wash.

and i think the distillers make some damn fine music. and shes Australian!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 10:33 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I cant believe i said Any fans?

im so niave smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

Girls like them give me nightmares.

And Courtney Love makes me queasy everytime I see her. sick

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:36 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

courtney love makes me sick in general

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:48 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I've seen em live @ Leeds Festival last year. Pretty good.

They wanted to set a world record attempt for the most amount of stuff thrown in the air at once at a festival, and the footage would be used on their DVD. EVERYTHING was thrown in the air.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:53 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote