KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Ashlee Simpson

Ashlee Simpson
Started by: LeatherLep43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeatherLep43

Smile Ashlee Simpson: Great Singer

Hey, when I heard a while ago about Jessica Simpson's little sister Ashlee Simpson singing I was like, "Another Hilary, huh?" But, what I found out is that Ashlee sings way better than Hilary (SORRY HIL!) and this is just my opinion . . . but I think she sings better than Jessica.

Her single 'Pieces of Me' is a great song. I caught on to the lyrics after a few times of listening to it. I got addicted instantly to the song and to Ashlee. She is a great singer. Her style of singing is more of Punk rock than pop. I'm glad she chose to be that way. She sings great when she sings 'Pieces of Me'.

If you have Windows Media Player go to the 'Media Guide' section and type in search bar: Ashlee Simpson. After the search,
Pieces of Me' should come up. Listen to the song. It's really great.

Tell me what ya'll think of this song and how it will do. It just got released and some radio stations already have the song playing. So look out for it. Do you think Ashlee will make it? I hope she does. She has with me.
Happy Dance

Attachment: ashleesimpson.jpg
This has been downloaded 175 time(s).

Old Post May 19th, 2004 12:27 AM
LeatherLep43 is currently offline Click here to Send LeatherLep43 a Private Message Find more posts by LeatherLep43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeatherLep43

Old Post May 19th, 2004 12:29 AM
LeatherLep43 is currently offline Click here to Send LeatherLep43 a Private Message Find more posts by LeatherLep43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I think shes good smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 03:01 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

she sux! u ever see her show? she cant sing for shit

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 03:57 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

yeah...her producer hated the way she was singing for a while

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 03:59 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I think shes gr8. I want her CD for my B-Day wich is the 27 smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:06 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

i dont think she can sing that well..but i like the song though

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:35 AM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: Ashlee Simpson: Great Singer

quote:
Originally posted by LeatherLep43
Hey, when I heard a while ago about Jessica Simpson's little sister Ashlee Simpson singing I was like, "Another Hilary, huh?" But, what I found out is that Ashlee sings way better than Hilary (SORRY HIL!) and this is just my opinion . . . but I think she sings better than Jessica.

Her single 'Pieces of Me' is a great song. I caught on to the lyrics after a few times of listening to it. I got addicted instantly to the song and to Ashlee. She is a great singer. Her style of singing is more of Punk rock than pop. I'm glad she chose to be that way. She sings great when she sings 'Pieces of Me'.

If you have Windows Media Player go to the 'Media Guide' section and type in search bar: Ashlee Simpson. After the search,
Pieces of Me' should come up. Listen to the song. It's really great.

Tell me what ya'll think of this song and how it will do. It just got released and some radio stations already have the song playing. So look out for it. Do you think Ashlee will make it? I hope she does. She has with me.
Happy Dance

okay... I watched an episode of her show on MTV, and I couldn't help noticing one thing: she can't sing a goddamn note in tune. On the single, she sounds great, but when they show her actually RECORDING a song, she screws up at least every two lines.

Also, if you've ever listened to real punk like the Sex Pistols or the Ramones... Well, nevermind that, I don't care whether you've heard real punk or not, Ashlee is a pop artist. If you could call her an artist at all.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:39 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Hey i like her style
*starts cat fight jk*

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:41 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The new rule of having a musical career should be that you gotta have talent.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 08:23 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Elektra> I'm not trying to start a flame war here... But didn't her producer say "we're going to put you with great people to help you figure out who you are"? Sounds to me like her "style" isn't her "style" at all, rather the style of a lot of writers and musicians who probably are getting paid much less than her and are busting their asses compared to what she's doing.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:53 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

AC
I think shes realy good
DR
SO.....lol

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:36 PM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

ashley simson is a bad singer she sucks.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:38 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

sick laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:38 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

sHES A GOOD SINGER

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:55 AM
Real

shes hot...but shes only a half decent singer...not worthy of an album IMHO

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:05 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

yea shes got the looks but dont have the talent

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:16 PM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
AC
I think shes realy good
DR
SO.....lol

Soooo... She can't sing, she can't write, she doesn't even attempt to play a musical instrument... She's not talented.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:19 PM
SeptemberRain
Killer

She hot and thats all that matters

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:15 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

she should go back to acting...cuz thats what shes good at...and make hot movies so we can watch her...
too bad she left 7th heaven...i was supposed to go watch a filming of the show next season...woulda gone just to meet her stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:58 PM