KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Matchbox Twenty

Who is your faverate band member?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rob Thomas- Vocals 2 50.00%
Paul Doucette- Drums 1 25.00%
Brian Yale- Bass 0 0%
Adam Gaynor- Rhythm Guitar 1 25.00%
Klye Cook- Lead Guitar 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Matchbox Twenty
Started by: matchbox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
matchbox

Smile Matchbox Twenty

Matchbox Twenty are an american band that have has success in the music since their 13x platium debute album: 'You or Someone like you'. Since then they have had a small success, but have still managed to rack up two multi plantuim selling albums, 'More than you think you are', and 'Mad Season'.

What do you think of Matchbox Twenty, do you know any new news, whats your faverate song or album?

TELL ME AND THE WORLD

Attachment: 4_1024[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:37 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

there good but ARE they good live tho?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:30 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

great, they have a natural feel to them. I have seen them 3 times and they rocked every time

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:52 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

They're really great, but i dunno much about them...like the songs tho.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:44 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

i luv machbox 20!!!!!!!!!!! i think that they have the best songs!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:00 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

whats your faverate song?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:49 PM
NinthCorona

Yay for the search function!

I absolutely love Matchbox Twenty. Every album I can actually listen through and like it all, without reaching over to skip through. I especially like the songs 'If You're Gone', 'Bent', 'Unwell' and '3 AM', in no real order.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 10:06 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

A talented, underrated band.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:49 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Disease is a good song. But I loved it when Rob Thomas and Carlos Santana did Smooth

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 07:56 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

I dont hate them but i dont love them either, they dont make me leave the room when they come on. Feel sorry for their huge fans though, their sound hasn't evolved or changed and Rob Thomas has outshined the band with his over-hyped pop ballads about...well nothing.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 01:23 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote