KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Ounce Again I Call Apon your Powers...

Ounce Again I Call Apon your Powers...
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Ounce Again I Call Apon your Powers...

The Music at the VERY begining right after "You can do anything if the people are afraid" or somthing like and the song at the Ending... what are there anems?

The Trailer indeed

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jun 17th, 2004 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:04 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Who cares? Michael Moore is a douche-wad scum-bag liar

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:34 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Listen buddy, you might be a pro gun arshole that doesn't want to accept the truth, but i did not ask for your opinion, all i care about are the titles of thoes songs, now piss off.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:44 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

uh-huh... whatever you say...

I'm definitely seeing it when it comes out yes

Sorry Crash... Don't recognise the song erm

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:46 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

talking to plenTpak about the "uh-huh whatever you say part" wink

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:47 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Number one in da hood, G

I don't want to do personal attacks so soon, but, that was taken from your sig... look who is lying now

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:49 AM
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by Crash Overload
Listen buddy, you might be a pro gun arshole that doesn't want to accept the truth, but i did not ask for your opinion, all i care about are the titles of thoes songs, now piss off.

You realize that Michael Moore is a lifetime member of the NRA? That sounds pretty pro-gun to me. So maybe you should open your eyes and watch the movie again (closely).

And what does my sig have to do with anything?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 04:01 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by plenTpak52
You realize that Michael Moore is a lifetime member of the NRA? That sounds pretty pro-gun to me. So maybe you should open your eyes and watch the movie again (closely).

And what does my sig have to do with anything?

No Shit Sherlock. Oh Course he is A LifeTime MEmebr of the NRA, he even got a Recomendation certificate Thingy From them. But what YOU don't realize is that he is not pro gun or antying, he is neutral. He was against all the ralies and everything. And being amemeber of the NRA does not make you Pro Gun or anything.You just are a member. its like saying that if you live in Arizona Your A Fat Rednack named Billy - Joe and your married to your Aunt, Billy - Sue.

Now if you have nothing to say about the Songs, start up your own thread in the Movie discusion forum about how M. Moore is a lier and what makes him a lier, i'm curous on what you have to say on that one. (why he is alier)

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Jun 17th, 2004 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 04:09 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

the point is that Michael Moore stages scenes, and is an arrogant ******* who makes all liberals look bad in the eyes of conservatives.

and it's spelled liar not lier

and upon not apon

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:18 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
the point is that Michael Moore stages scenes, and is an arrogant ******* who makes all liberals look bad in the eyes of conservatives.

and it's spelled liar not lier

and upon not apon

Great So you are So DESPERATE to put me down that you have to point out my spelling sheesh.. I am asking for the music in the trailer not the your freaking opinion. Making them look bad by telling facts is not lying.

Mods, Close this thread, NOW I don't want there freaking opinion, I want the titles of the songs.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 04:06 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i'm just tryign to help you from looking like an idiot

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:00 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
i'm just tryign to help you from looking like an idiot

Way to Go. no expression

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:14 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

there's a difference between typos and bad spelling, which most people with a 3rd grade education can tell the difference between

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:20 PM
Kes
Philie

Thread starter asked me to close this so.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 09:37 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Micheal Moore look like a Hippo, that ugly fat ass.

He's just mad at everyone because everyone is so much better looking then him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote