KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » NSYNC Sucks A**

NSYNC Sucks A**
Started by: PunisherFan33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

Barf NSYNC Sucks A**

i have a real problem. every where i go i hear nsync music, it sucks. my freind thinks they are the greatest band in the world. i say they suck, he says they dont? who wins. (Help me out)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:47 AM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Please tell me your friend is a girl

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:57 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

nope hes a guy What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:02 AM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

oh, strange. First of all they arent a band and second they suck ass. so, u win that argument.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:04 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

yea. very strange. i thank you for agreeing with me. he is probably gay or something. he just wont tell us. (yea right)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:07 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

nsync? is your guy friend living in the late ninties?, see if it was justin timberlake, i would have nothin wrong with that, prob becuase hes more r&b now then pop in his solo career, but if its nsync, damn....thats totally queer...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:12 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Timberlake is trying to hard to be black, he sux even by himself

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:18 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

o yeh i no that, his personality is garbage, but i still like some of his songs.....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:24 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

N'sync loves the man-ass.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:31 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

justin is another usher wanna be. he probably was the gayiest guy in the group. he should just go back and get back with nsync so it make his life less more intresting and i hope he dies a hoorable death. that goes to all of the members. all of them deserve to die. they made horrable music. they suck a** and they are all gay. for my freind he needs to go with them.(thats if hes gay roll eyes (sarcastic) ) all i have to say is WTF was nsync all about anyway. they had no motive to do all of that shi*ty music. all the girls think they are hot sick . i rather kill myself then listen to their music again. moonwalker741 i dont know what you listen to but he IS GAY. very.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:00 PM
Aini
fallen

all these boygroups suck

sane

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:04 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

totaly they all need to die

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:06 PM
Aini
fallen

so true rock

sane

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:09 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

it's really weird that your friend is a guy

sane

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:10 PM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

yea but he can be cool sometimes he weirds me out somedays blink

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:23 PM
Darth Revan
-

Well, yeah, they do suck, but you know what I think? I think you just made this thread to show everybody how cool you are because you listen to rock and hate boybands. Guess what? Claiming you want yourself and other people to die doesn't make you a hardcore rock chick.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:27 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

dude im a guy fisrt of all and second i never started this thread for that reason. i just wanted to know what everybody thought and who agrees and or disagrees. mad

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:31 PM
Darth Revan
-

Sorry, thought you were a girl, nothing personal. But seriously, what's with all the "down with POP up with ROCK" stuff? Going around talking about how much all rock rocks and how much all pop sucks isn't going to change anybody's opinion if they disagree with you.

So, are you really so homophobic that you think your friend deserves to die if he is in fact gay, or are you just saying that because it sounds good?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:36 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

well he told us if he ever turned gay that he wanted us too kill him so thats all im saying. im not saying that all POP sux just most of it. some of rock is pretty gay too. like good charlotte the one hit wonders. they have not came out with a good song since " LIfe Style of The Rich And Famous" they suck totaly.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:58 PM
Darth Revan
-

First of all... "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" sucks too. Second, I really have a hard time believing anybody would want to die just because they turned gay. Or that they would ask their friends to do it for them. If I wanted to die, I'd just kill myself, I wouldn't ask my friends to kill me. So I guess what I'm getting at here is, I don't believe you.

And also, for the last time, music that sucks isn't "gay". I hate it when people use the word gay as a way to insult something that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:17 PM