KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Yellow Card

Yellow Card
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Yellow Card

Who else likes them. I love them. Ocean Avenue is great. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:30 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Ocean Avenue is alright..

their first cd was amazing...i was very dissappointed when they came out with "ocean avenue"....it's a step down from their first cd definetly...

i saw em live wayy before ocean avenue was released and before everyone knew who they were and they are an amazing band to listen to live..met and talked to the drummer and the violinist...great guys

great band, i just hope their next cd is better than ocean avenue

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:42 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

I don't like Yellow Card that much....They used to be okay....Then the teenyboppers came *sigh* Damn them!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:18 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

They were alright, then they got famous. That happens a to a lot of these pop punk bands...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:56 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

I hate that Ocean Avenue song

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:36 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHITGOOSE
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
They were alright, then they got famous. That happens a to a lot of these pop punk bands...
yeah but that's when you go to there concerts and **** up those dumbass little b*tches. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:58 AM
SHITGOOSE is currently offline Click here to Send SHITGOOSE a Private Message Find more posts by SHITGOOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I am so sick of Ocean Avenue. They play that song way too much! on television, radio, commercials. and i even heard it at the movie theater!
I do like Only One though. that is a better song.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 08:06 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

I like Yellowcard, their one of my favorite bands..Im kind of sick of Ocean Avenue too, though..i havent heard their first cd, but i like all of their songs on the second, though...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:20 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote