KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » fiddy boo'ed off...

fiddy boo'ed off...
Started by: Df02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Df02

fiddy boo'ed off...

http://www.nme.com/news/109703.htm

lol, all i can say is 'lol' stick out tongue

can imagen it now "we're all just here to have fun...*sob sob* stop bottling me!"

oh and btw, he got boo'ed off at both reading and leeds festivals

EDIT: Rasmus were also boo'ed off lol

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:00 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I guess a lot more people read the STOP DISSIN 50 CENT thread than I thought.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:11 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

And the Rasmus were booed off too, according to that.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was he doing there?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 12:04 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caffeine_fiend

mwahaahaaaa....they deserve it tho eh...i mean, why did they even think they could make it in places like that?! hmmff...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 12:06 AM
caffeine_fiend is currently offline Click here to Send caffeine_fiend a Private Message Find more posts by caffeine_fiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What was he doing there?

its not officially a Rock festival, it has dance stages. other rappers etc, but theyre not on the main stage lol

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 12:27 AM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:13 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I was there man, Leeds Festival, just got back today, and it didn't sound like he was getting booed.

I also saw the Rasmus - they were also applauded.

There were LOADS of people who were really into the act. By that time, most of us happy campers were blind drunk - so I wasn't surprised with the easy attitude towards the acts considerred as "bad".

There was a cosmopolitan attitude towards the acts - with just as many people there to see 50 Cent as there were to see the other acts. I was surprised.

I heard a few boos when The Hives - yeah, the freakin awesome Hives - were on, but the general reaction was great (they were also one of the best acts for me). There were hecklers for almost every band. I felt like smacking this one arsehole for telling me the White Stripes were crap.

The 5% of hecklers within the crowds were the drunken losers that couldn't use their time by doing something better with their time. They'd rather try and sour everyone elses experience. It didn't work, because those who wanted to see the acts, came to see them, and drowned out the hecklers anyway. Everyone had their fans.

Even though I don't like the Rasmus or 50 Cent that much, I didn't feel the need to boo them - I'm not arrogant enough to think my opinion actually mattered - I merely showed my appreciation for the acts I really enjoyed.

As far as I could tell while at Leeds, no act got booed off. They were applauded, and the acts thanked the crowd for being so receptive.

Last edited by Red Superfly on Aug 30th, 2004 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:13 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

My friends at Leeds told me that 50 Cent was booed off, at least that much is true.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:32 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Rasmus laughing

Is a festival for hard rock bands, right?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:52 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Well, maybe I just didn't hear it - I wasn't paying much attention to Fiddy's or Rasmus' performance to be honest. I was waiting for Green Day and Dropkick Murphys to come on after'em, that's how I was even REMOTELY near to their acts.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:54 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i dunno, i dont like The Hives, they annoy the shit out of me, but if i dont like them, i'd go get something to eat or catch another band, not hang around to boo at them

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:37 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by Kaleanae
Rasmus laughing

Is a festival for hard rock bands, right?

no its not, its a festival for lots of music types... they have bands during the day (mostly rock) and also they have Dance tents with DJ's and rappers etc, and upcoming bands aswell

They have the main stage (popular well known artists), Carling stage (less known but still popular artists), Concrete jungle stage (imo the best stage, has lots of alternative music, from metal to emo etc) then theres 2 other stages with lesser known bands.... aswell as the strongbow rooms which have DJ's and dance music all day and all night, Dance tents with DJ's and rappers and various other things to do lol....

its quite a good festival, but this year had a crappy line-up

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:56 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Re: fiddy boo'ed off...

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
http://www.nme.com/news/109703.htm

lol, all i can say is 'lol' stick out tongue

can imagen it now "we're all just here to have fun...*sob sob* stop bottling me!"

oh and btw, he got boo'ed off at both reading and leeds festivals

EDIT: Rasmus were also boo'ed off lol

Serves him right!
Talentless homophobe! mad

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i read this on teh ras kass forum. laughing

he deserves it. talentless bastard.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:42 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

im too tired to make a snide comment about the half dollar rapper erm

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:44 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:51 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laugh all you want i was serious no expression

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:56 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

fiddy and prk should get married no expression

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:58 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

prk?(sorry im bad with abbreviations)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 11:00 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote