KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Briteny Spears Vs. Cher

Briteny Spears Vs. Cher
Started by: tabby999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Briteny Spears Vs. Cher

in one of her last concerts Cher made a comment about how she'd been around for nearly 40 years and how "these briteny spears types come and go," then when her fans jeered when she mentioned spears she said "yeah they're hoes arn't they." apparently britters has taken this to heart and has "declared war" apon Cher.

well dont briteny, left it a bit late in the fold to ruin cher didn't you

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:51 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NicktheBassist
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think that they should get in a death match, do the world a favor and kill eachother. i don't like either of them if that hasn't become evident already

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Damn bunny, tryin to take Easter away from Jesus" - Peter Griffin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:02 AM
NicktheBassist is currently offline Click here to Send NicktheBassist a Private Message Find more posts by NicktheBassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

lol the situation is kinda funny though

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:17 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenRevolution
Are We The Dinning Dead?

Britney is classic..

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:25 AM
GreenRevolution is currently offline Click here to Send GreenRevolution a Private Message Find more posts by GreenRevolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZoooMbEE
Avril's Skating Bud

she's ok but i prefer avril so much more.and who the hell is cher??

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:27 AM
ZoooMbEE is currently offline Click here to Send ZoooMbEE a Private Message Find more posts by ZoooMbEE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenRevolution
Are We The Dinning Dead?

isnt Cher and Elvira the same person?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:28 AM
GreenRevolution is currently offline Click here to Send GreenRevolution a Private Message Find more posts by GreenRevolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZoooMbEE
Avril's Skating Bud

blink i have no idea

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:34 AM
ZoooMbEE is currently offline Click here to Send ZoooMbEE a Private Message Find more posts by ZoooMbEE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenRevolution
Are We The Dinning Dead?

Oh..you should!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:34 AM
ZoooMbEE
Avril's Skating Bud

so like are they punk and stuff.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:35 AM
room #99
lick my biceps

idiots

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:37 AM
room #99 is currently offline Click here to Send room #99 a Private Message Find more posts by room #99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenRevolution
Are We The Dinning Dead?

Im quite clever...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:38 AM
ZoooMbEE
Avril's Skating Bud

IGNORE them Mel they're just bitter and jealous

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:39 AM
room #99
lick my biceps

laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:41 AM
room #99 is currently offline Click here to Send room #99 a Private Message Find more posts by room #99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenRevolution
Are We The Dinning Dead?

so jealous!.. i get people who are jealous of me all the time... it's tough

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 08:43 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I love people that speak as if they know about music and yet haven't heard anything prior to....January.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:03 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZoooMbEE
IGNORE them Mel they're just bitter and jealous

Bitter of what?

Jealous of what?

Help me out here confused

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 04:34 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

heres the equation! we are jelous of them apparently, the only thing they have we could be is complete bliss. i guess they have bliss because if ignorance is bliss they'd have a truckload of it

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 01:42 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

LOL tabby u really are a ******

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 01:44 AM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SimplePlanChica
Im quite clever...
Not if you listen to Simple Plan....

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 01:44 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

sup slipknot

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 01:46 AM
Shaggy2dope is currently offline Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote