KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Sepultura

Sepultura
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Sepultura

no threads on these?!

brilliant brazillian metal band

anyone into em?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:10 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Sepultura kicks ass, I've always been into em since Morbid Visions their first album...

Personal favorites albums are
Beneath The Remains
Arise
Schizophrenia
Roots
Chaos A.D

There was a lot of weird things going on towards the end of Max Cavalera's time with the group, Max's step son was murdered and their was some tension between Max and the rest of the band and some kind of strange conspiracy about the whole thing There was even tension between Max and his brother Igor the drummer, who still is in Sepultura...but sadly after Max left sepultura went down hill....Though Max came out with Soulfly and put out some kick ass albums.

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:27 AM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

fav song is probably 'roots bloody roots'

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:27 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

I'd have to say a few of my favorite songs from them would be.

Dead Embryonic Cells
Arise
Their cover of Motorheads "Orgasmatron"

I love all the music they had though when Max was in the band.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:31 AM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

all those are great songs

what other bands u into?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:32 AM
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Look at my list in this thread, pretty much sums it up. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:39 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good taste man

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:43 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Even though I do love all their stuff during the Max era, i'd have to say my all time favorite album would def. have to be "Arise"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:44 AM
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Good taste man

Thx cool

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:45 AM
Deano

all good bands u listed

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:46 AM
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Originally posted by Deano
all good bands u listed

Thx dude, I'm sure there are a few I left off of there, as I made that list off the top of my head...

I know of two I left off of there right now, Rage Against The Machine and Helmet.

I'm sure I'll think of others also, I like so many bands it's hard to remember them all.... laughing

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

fav song is probably 'roots bloody roots'

What the f**k?

C'mon, maaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Ross Robinson produced Sepultura is e-vil, e-vil stuff.

You've just GOT to get into the old stuff. I owned all the Sepultura remastered albums a few years back. Sadly, sold them, along with all my CD's a few years ago when I left for college.

Anywho, I'm not a fan of the post-Max era Sep. "Chaos A.D." was my favorite album,

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:22 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

One of my favorite bands ever. You can forget Slayer, Sepultura were the gods of thrash. Chaos AD's my favorite too, closely followed by Arise.

Soulfly aren't as good obviously, but they're a hell of a lot better than Max-less Sepultura.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:19 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What the f**k?

C'mon, maaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Ross Robinson produced Sepultura is e-vil, e-vil stuff.

You've just GOT to get into the old stuff. I owned all the Sepultura remastered albums a few years back. Sadly, sold them, along with all my CD's a few years ago when I left for college.

Anywho, I'm not a fan of the post-Max era Sep. "Chaos A.D." was my favorite album,

ive only just got into them..i aint heard much of the old stuff yet..will do soon

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:02 PM
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

ive only just got into them..i aint heard much of the old stuff yet..will do soon

You should def. check out Arise and Beneath The Remains.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:04 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i used to like them but they went downhill since Max left IMO

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:32 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote