KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Adema, new sounds or what?!

Adema, new sounds or what?!
Started by: sai12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sai12
its all in my head

Adema, new sounds or what?!

I just recently got the Adema Planets cd, and omg! That is soo not the rock band I used to listen to! Who stole our angry, heavy music makers, and put these panzys in their place!? I hope I am not alone in my concern for Adema. I seriously loved their first cd (Don't know if they have one between Adema and Planets).

Who else doesn't like the new sound? mad

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 03:50 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

i didnt like the original sound, and i don't like the new sound... that answer your question?

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 04:00 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

i liked em back when Chavez was the vocalist....i heard one of their new songs recently on the radio, and i didn't care for it...personally i think, when the vocalist leaves, bands should change their name (especially for adema, cuz their vocals were the only thing that band had going for it...in my opinion)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:46 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Re: Adema, new sounds or what?!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sai12
I just recently got the Adema Planets cd, and omg! That is soo not the rock band I used to listen to! Who stole our angry, heavy music makers, and put these panzys in their place!? I hope I am not alone in my concern for Adema. I seriously loved their first cd (Don't know if they have one between Adema and Planets).

Who else doesn't like the new sound? mad

I wonder the same thing about slipknot. sad

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:02 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MetallicaT
i liked em back when Chavez was the vocalist....i heard one of their new songs recently on the radio, and i didn't care for it...personally i think, when the vocalist leaves, bands should change their name (especially for adema, cuz their vocals were the only thing that band had going for it...in my opinion)

Oh is this what happened? Explains it all..... *remembers Drowning Pool* Enough said...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:26 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

They suck either way

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:42 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cad
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know who they are.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 08:48 AM
cad is currently offline Click here to Send cad a Private Message Find more posts by cad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

if you dont know who they are then dont post shit.

they sucked . before and after. poor drowning pool sad

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 12:43 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Hah, Adema. Don't worry, they're one of those bands you just kind of grow out of. Give it a year or so, and you won't care what they sound like, cos you won't be listening to them. Trust me, I know.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:13 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Well, that is encouraging....

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:45 PM
mr.smiley

I loved the beginning of that one song where the guy starts off yelling "i'll get inside you"!But after that I hated the song.The rest sucked.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 07:32 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

"Pain Inside" is a good song

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:00 AM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote