KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » music phones

music phones
Started by: kafka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kafka

music phones

does anybody use a phone for their MP3 player? i saw the Motorola ROKR has itunes and there is a new nokia n91 coming out witha 4 GB hard disk - that is a lot of songs!!

doh - i shouldn't have got that ipod nano!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 02:19 AM
kafka is currently offline Click here to Send kafka a Private Message Find more posts by kafka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

erm.. you could also have a recorder on it aswell so you can record the songs.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 08:54 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*sxc-man*

i have the Motorola ROKR and it RULZ the itunes are sooooooo good mobile mobile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:50 AM
*sxc-man* is currently offline Click here to Send *sxc-man* a Private Message Find more posts by *sxc-man* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kafka

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *sxc-man*
i have the Motorola ROKR and it RULZ the itunes are sooooooo good mobile mobile

But hasnt the ROKR only got storage for 100 songs!!? Sure ly that is not enough. The new Nokia N91 coming out has 4gb so can hold 3000 songs...

i guess itunes is a bonus, but storage is the key!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:28 PM
kafka is currently offline Click here to Send kafka a Private Message Find more posts by kafka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gandalftheblack

im sure i saw somewhere someone had ripped the itunes off the rokr, and made it an app for symbian phones, cant b that tough i wouldnt think. but i have no real idea lol

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:30 AM
gandalftheblack is currently offline Click here to Send gandalftheblack a Private Message Find more posts by gandalftheblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jockjanson

From what I can see I'm guessing the N91 should really be a hit. I'm getting a new contract early next year so I'm going to make sure I can get it (otherwise it may be too expensive for me)

I like the fact that you can drag and drop music onto it just like my old mp3 player. I once had a MD player and the software killed me!
I am also sold on the fact that they are giving out two batteries with the phone...well, reportedly.

Does the ROKR only support 100 songs??? Why would they do that? I might as well buy a shuffle, man.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 06:42 AM
jockjanson is currently offline Click here to Send jockjanson a Private Message Find more posts by jockjanson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gandalftheblack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jockjanson
From what I can see I'm guessing the N91 should really be a hit. I'm getting a new contract early next year so I'm going to make sure I can get it (otherwise it may be too expensive for me)

I like the fact that you can drag and drop music onto it just like my old mp3 player. I once had a MD player and the software killed me!
I am also sold on the fact that they are giving out two batteries with the phone...well, reportedly.

Does the ROKR only support 100 songs??? Why would they do that? I might as well buy a shuffle, man.

the rokr cant b too good or it will cut into apple's ipod sales... theyve always been a way off have apple in things like this. they did the same with the Mac, make some bad management decisions

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:07 PM
gandalftheblack is currently offline Click here to Send gandalftheblack a Private Message Find more posts by gandalftheblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote