KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Subways

What do you think of The Subways?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They're ok 0 0%
Boring 5 71.43%
Not my kind of music 0 0%
They rock!!!!! 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Subways
Started by: Yumcarrots

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

The Subways

(searched & couldn't find another subways thread)

Does anyone like the subways? i downloaded rock & roll queen, but i don't really know what to make of it.

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 09:12 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Fifth option- shit.

Make that of it, and save yourself the time.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:00 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

dont like them.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:53 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Fifth option- shit.

Make that of it, and save yourself the time.

um, great 79p wasted miffed

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:06 AM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SleaterKinney32

They have a cool name. Is there any other band that they sound like? I've definitely never heard of them before.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:56 PM
SleaterKinney32 is currently offline Click here to Send SleaterKinney32 a Private Message Find more posts by SleaterKinney32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

From the music I have heard, not a band I would listen to.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:56 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by SleaterKinney32
They have a cool name. Is there any other band that they sound like? I've definitely never heard of them before.

Any generic indie-rock band of the last 15 years. Although more generic.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 04:33 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SleaterKinney32

Hahah, I won't even bother checking them out. It seems like no one cares for them.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 09:42 PM
SleaterKinney32 is currently offline Click here to Send SleaterKinney32 a Private Message Find more posts by SleaterKinney32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SleaterKinney32
Hahah, I won't even bother checking them out. It seems like no one cares for them.

nothing like forming your own opinion eh?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:25 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

No-one can listen to everything though, and in this case it's for everyone's own good. Except The Subways and their label.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:30 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No-one can listen to everything though, and in this case it's for everyone's own good. Except The Subways and their label.

fair enough...but why bother with an opinion on something if they haven't even listened to it...i can understand having respect for someone elses opinion...but certainly not any of you 'orrible lot stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SleaterKinney32

Originally posted by jaden101
fair enough...but why bother with an opinion on something if they haven't even listened to it...i can understand having respect for someone elses opinion...but certainly not any of you 'orrible lot stick out tongue

Hey, hey, hey. You've got a point, but honestly, I trust the people on here enough to take their opinions on something (music, movies, shows) and to stay away from what they would consider bad. That's all.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:15 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

To be fair, you might like them; although if you do that's a whole other set of problems to worry about.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:40 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair, you might like them; although if you do that's a whole other set of problems to worry about.

whats to worry about?...whether someone on an internet forum thinks its funny that someone likes something they dont...it's not going to keep a person awake at night...and if it does...then thats something to worry about all in itself

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:26 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

whats to worry about?...whether someone on an internet forum thinks its funny that someone likes something they dont...it's not going to keep a person awake at night...and if it does...then thats something to worry about all in itself

Note to self- explain sarcasm to jaden in future.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 07:38 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Note to self- explain sarcasm to jaden in future.

sarcasm is spoken...in written form it's called irony... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:42 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

sarcasm is spoken...in written form it's called irony... roll eyes (sarcastic)

What in the Hell?

Who told you that? That's one of the funniest things I've read today.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 03:33 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

What in the Hell?

Who told you that? That's one of the funniest things I've read today.

read alot today have you?...you can take it up with my old English lecturer if you like...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:07 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

read alot today have you?...you can take it up with my old English lecturer if you like...

Yep. All comedy stuff, too.

I sincerely doubt any English 'lecturer' would believe that. If that is true, he or she is an idiot.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:10 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. All comedy stuff, too.

I sincerely doubt any English 'lecturer' would believe that. If that is true, he or she is an idiot.

it was a she...i got an 'A'... so whether it's right or wrong, i couldn't really care...still...you learn something new everyday.

we're a bit off topic now...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:15 AM