KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Band Game

Band Game
Started by: TheHammer236

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHammer236
My Monkey Throws Poop

Smile Band Game

ok i will list some following bands. you repost if you like the bands and you say witch bands you like. NO RAP.if you like the bands then your cool Happy Dance
Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Nonpoint - Seether - Metallica - AC/DC - Saliva - Slipknot - P.O.D. - 3 inches of blood - shadows fall - korn - Ozzy ozbourne - Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z) - marilyn manson - arctourus - rob zombie - static x - mudvayne - flogging molly - rage against the machine - hinder - offspring - the one final fantasy otherworld song - and thats about all i can think off the top of my head.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:24 PM
TheHammer236 is currently offline Click here to Send TheHammer236 a Private Message Find more posts by TheHammer236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Metallica - AC/DC Slipknot -- korn - - marilyn manson - - rob zombie - - rage against the machine - offspring -

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:27 PM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

slipknot, linkin park

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 06:04 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Re: Band Game

Disturbed - System of a Down - Seether - Slipknot - P.O.D. - Linkin Park - Rob Zombie - Flogging Molly (hell yes) - Rage Against the Machine

I think that's how it works...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 06:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHammer236
ok i will list some following bands. you repost if you like the bands and you say witch bands you like. NO RAP.if you like the bands then your cool Happy Dance
Disturbed - Drowning Pool - System Of A Down - Nonpoint - Seether - Metallica - AC/DC - Saliva - Slipknot - P.O.D. - 3 inches of blood - shadows fall - korn - Ozzy ozbourne - Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z) - marilyn manson - arctourus - rob zombie - static x - mudvayne - flogging molly - rage against the machine - hinder - offspring - the one final fantasy otherworld song - and thats about all i can think off the top of my head.

AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metallica The Ozz-man Linkin Park(hookin up with Jay-Z is the only reason theyre so popular now and i hate it) Marilyn Manson

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:47 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

sex pissdols, led zepplinn, pink floyd, ben folds five ( shut up kramer), motorhead, jimi hendrix, prince, agent orange

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 09:33 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by bogen
sex pissdols, led zepplinn, pink floyd, ben folds five ( shut up kramer), motorhead, jimi hendrix, prince, agent orange

How about you actually read what the thread is asking before posting? BTW, this thread belongs here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 09:42 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

i know, fool i **** up thread!, hehe

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:04 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by bogen
i know, fool i **** up thread!, hehe

You're calling me the fool yet you f*cked up? Makes sense. erm

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:12 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knight
AFL1-3603

Metallica - Ozzy ozbourne - static x

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:28 AM
knight is currently offline Click here to Send knight a Private Message Find more posts by knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Linkin park (before they turned gay and partnered with jay z).

No

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:34 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by Nevermind
How about you actually read what the thread is asking before posting? BTW, this thread belongs here.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm the thread is here

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:03 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

why "NO RAP"?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:13 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Metallica (before they sold out completely), AC/DC, Slipknot, Korn (I LOVE the first two albums, all the other albums are horrible.), Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson (everything after Antichrist Superstar is nowhere near as good as previous stuff, IMO.), Rob Zombie, Static X, Mudvayne, Rage against the Machine.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by -hh-
why "NO RAP"?

I agree..how unbelievably stupid.

Now, for this Thread to make any sort of sense I will just assume the rules are as follows:
-Someone posts a List of Bands they like (I'd say 5 is a nice number, so lets stick with that)

-The next Person first posts which bands from the list they like, and maybe even why they do.

-The Person that answered to the last post will then continue to post 5 Bands they like.

-It repeats itself

- Obviously every genre has to be accepted.

Now, since my rules rule I will just go aheadf and reply to the first post, and then start this game of with some sort of logic to it...

Of the starters list I like:
-Rage Against the Machine

My list:

The Smiths, Radiohead, Pixies, PJ Harvey, The Clash

Have fun!

[edit] Obviously this Rules are optional..but I think there might actually be a good game going if we use them....

Last edited by Bardock42 on Mar 4th, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knight
AFL1-3603

POSTED... Metallica - Ozzy Ozbourne - static x - The Clash

My Post... Stevie Nicks - Big Country - The Kinks - Blancmange - Queen - The Move - The Skids - XTC - Cockney Rebel - Dave Davies - The Cars - Buzzcocks - Magizine - Mike Oldfield - Duran Duran - Steve Miller Band - Supertramp - Roxy Music...

Last edited by knight on Mar 5th, 2006 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:05 AM
knight is currently offline Click here to Send knight a Private Message Find more posts by knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Queen, and that's about it. No offense.

Mine:

Pink Floyd-- Led Zeppelin-- Dream Theater-- Dragonforce-- Tenacious D-- Megadeth-- Iced Earth-- Slayer-- Fleetwood Mac-- Jean Michel Jarre-- Prodigy-- RHCP-- System Of A Down-- Turisas-- Wintersun-- Sonata Arctica-- Liquid Tension Experiment-- The Darkness-- Anthrax.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:38 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote