KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » fort minor

fort minor
Started by: The Doom Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Doom Master

fort minor

hey, i dont know about u guys, but i think fort minor is a kick ass band! ive got there album, and i play it all the time! and i know, im sounding like a suckup!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:16 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i like some of the production, but since i care much for lyrics, i didn't like the album.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:21 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

hh pretty much said it

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:03 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

well, i guess im of a different opinion to u guyz

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:12 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

c'mon, theres gotta be someone out there who likes fort minor (other than me!)

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:39 AM
Because I can
Defenestration

I LOVE FORT MINOR!
MIKE SHINODA rocks! (however you spell it, stick out tongue)
He's the rapper from linkin Park..... jeez, i'm trying to sound smart, and its not working. lol, ok...
FORT MINOR ROCK! BUT i havent got their/his album yet smile

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post May 16th, 2006 10:14 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I enjoyed their album. Lyrically, I wasn't expecting much from Shinoda in the first place, so it didn't kill the album for me. I think he knows his place as a simple MC and that he could kill the album with too much of himself putting out the same lines ala Vinnie Paz, thus he has a lot of guest spots which work well on the album. I thought the production was excellent, also.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:37 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

well, i thought the whole thing was damn awesome (which you probably already worked out!) and "Because I Can", you spelt MS's name right (shinoda)

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 06:21 AM
J!gsaw
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fort Minor's a sell out if you ask me. The albums okay...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 06:40 PM
J!gsaw is currently offline Click here to Send J!gsaw a Private Message Find more posts by J!gsaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Doom Master
well, i thought the whole thing was damn awesome (which you probably already worked out!) and "Because I Can", you spelt MS's name right (shinoda)

Yes. Go me stick out tongue

i duno what it is, but you always have to sing his name to the song: My Sharona stick out tongue (Mike shinoda ddaaa dduun dun da dunn dunn da)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:04 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxshellxxx

I LOVE fort minor, I love that song where did you go, I finally got too see the video to it today, and it kicks ass.

I'm saving up for the cd.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:14 AM
xxxshellxxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxxshellxxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxxshellxxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

it's featuring Holly Brook and... cant remember the other dudes name...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 05:25 AM
The Doom Master

you know, neither can i! i'll check when i get home
are any of you guys part of the Fort Minor Militia? go to
www.fortminor.com
and follow the prompts!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 08:34 AM
The Doom Master

FOUND IT!!!
the other guy featured in where'd you go is jonah matranga!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:07 AM
Because I can
Defenestration

HE GOT IT!!!

yeah... icoulda walked to the piano and looked... but i'm too lazy big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:30 AM
#1avalon_fan

i like Where'd You Go n it made me cry cuz my friend moved n one time we were just listening 2 the radio n it came on n we liked it n we were all wat's the name of this? n stuff then i found out then since she moved i used 2 think of it all day

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 03:33 AM
#1avalon_fan is currently offline Click here to Send #1avalon_fan a Private Message Find more posts by #1avalon_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I bought the CD/DVD set at Pawn America the other day. Personally, I've always liked Mike Shinoda's style, which is ENUNCIATION, and it makes a huge difference. I like what I've heard so far, kind of a nice outlet for him, whereas LP wouldn't dare get stickered with a "Parental Advisory" label.

That said, "Cigarettes" is a silly title for a song, and that track was just embarassing over all.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 06:22 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

who likes "slip out the back"? i reckon thats alright

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 02:23 AM
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're not bad. "Remember the Name" and "Cigarette" were good tunes.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:50 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

I like cigarette, cool metaphore, pretty creative. I like Shinoda, his style is simple and forward, not too complex or anything. He clearly knows his capabilities well, and I respect that. The production was pretty hot on the album. My biggest problem was those two other guys that are on like half the songs. I'm tryin to hear Shinoda rap by himself, I like Lincoln Park, but I waited a while to hear just him... and he brings in two guys!! not even like, two songs, three is cool if he's supporting them or whatever, but god damn!!!
(as y'all can tell, I really care lol)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 03:32 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote