KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » 50 killed kanyes mom

50 killed kanyes mom
Started by: merzbowluver

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
merzbowluver

50 killed kanyes mom

u niggas know 50 had beef with Kanye, bet he cud top his sales and if he cudnt he'd, retier from da rap game. 50 lost da bet tho, humeliated by Kanye.

so, onta da topic @ hand. 50 cant sit back like no backaway ****, so he took a stand an retali8ted. payed off da surguns, prob got sum croneeys of his to pose as docs. people just don't die from plastic sergery, the whole thing hasta of been set up from da beginin.

search ya soul, u know it 2 be true.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 07:31 AM
merzbowluver is currently offline Click here to Send merzbowluver a Private Message Find more posts by merzbowluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are a fvcking retard.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 12:15 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Re: 50 killed kanyes mom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by merzbowluver
u niggas know 50 had beef with Kanye, bet he cud top his sales and if he cudnt he'd, retier from da rap game. 50 lost da bet tho, humeliated by Kanye.

so, onta da topic @ hand. 50 cant sit back like no backaway ****, so he took a stand an retali8ted. payed off da surguns, prob got sum croneeys of his to pose as docs. people just don't die from plastic sergery, the whole thing hasta of been set up from da beginin.

There is absolutely no way in hell that someone who makes a thread like this could be a 'merzbowluver'... Merzbow is way beyond you.

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 01:30 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

YO, FO' SHO'. TRU DAT, DAWG.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 02:14 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rader
Person

wow... that was the hardest thing in the world to read possilby ever and not worth it either

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 03:16 PM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey b-rad go back to malibu we all know your it's most wanted.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:47 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I would enjoy watching you get strangled to death.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst thread ever, and probably the most retarded member ever.

DIAF.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:00 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you annoyed to lose that title?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:43 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Are you annoyed to lose that title?
Never was. It was all a gimmick you stupid c*nt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:18 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, you are really, really stupid. No gimmicks.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 03:27 PM
Walker.I

I hate you.

I knew you wouldn't give up. . .

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:17 PM
Walker.I is currently offline Click here to Send Walker.I a Private Message Find more posts by Walker.I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Nah, you are really, really stupid. No gimmicks.
No.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:26 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

lol

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 01:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by JacopeX
Worst thread ever, and probably the most retarded member ever.

DIAF.
next to you, i'd agree that he is the most retarded member

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 02:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Healing Artisan
next to you, i'd agree that he is the most retarded member
Yet, no one has proof that I so called "retarded".

80% of this forum is filled with egotistical assholes who just pick on others out of their own will to bash others for no apparent reason. Obviously, that gangsta gimmick was the fakest act I ever done and it is very hilarious how everyone take it seriously.

IT was just a joke. Get a life and move on. I'm Tired of reiterating this for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And FYI, I am a straight A student in College Prep and Advanced courses. Chill probably made it out of college sucking his professor's dick.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 02:33 PM
Kram3r

And FYI, I am a straight A student in College Prep and Advanced courses. Chill probably made it out of college sucking his professor's dick.

Funny that, I was assuming that's how you got those straight A's, hahaha.

Last edited by Kram3r on Dec 2nd, 2007 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 02:58 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kram3r
Funny that, I was assuming that's how you got those straight A's, hahaha.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLO....No.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 03:16 PM
Kram3r

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....No.

Oh Jesus, you showed me. That was brilliant, witty, elegant. Truly the comeback of a person smart enough to get "straight" (hahaha, seriously now) A's.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 03:27 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kram3r
Oh Jesus, you showed me. That was brilliant, witty, elegant. Truly the comeback of a person smart enough to get "straight" (hahaha, seriously now) A's.
Why should I take a conversation with you, or anyone in this forum seriously in that matter?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 03:35 PM