KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Lightsaber Colour?

Lightsaber Colour?
Started by: Corranhorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corranhorn
Best Jedi You'll Find

Lightsaber Colour?

If You were a jedi what colour and style of lightsaber would you go for??

I think i would have a green blade.Old skool one saber fighting style.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:32 PM
Click here to Send Corranhorn a Private Message Find more posts by Corranhorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Man this is like one of a thousand what colour lightsaber would you have polls.But i was thinking about crimson,electrum or maybe copper that always is a hard one...hmmm,tricky.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChronoLegionair

i also would have to say green, i just orderd a fusion lightsaber from http://www.parksabers.com/

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:03 PM
Click here to Send ChronoLegionair a Private Message Find more posts by ChronoLegionair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

I would go with a silver lightsaber single bladed with a Krath Dragon Pearl as one of the crystals. raver

Old Post May 11th, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Haja... that link kicks ass.

I'd go with either the Dooku blade (Since I prefer the style and the superior grip) or perhaps a doublebladed one, in the Sith style. Blade color would have to be either blue or violet.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
star22

I would go for two lightsabers, one in dark green and one in silver.

I am the Dark Side~ Sig image by Tracyn

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:28 AM
Click here to Send star22 a Private Message Find more posts by star22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadlyshot07
Jedi Knight

i would have two purple lightsabers

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:08 AM
Click here to Send Deadlyshot07 a Private Message Find more posts by Deadlyshot07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

how many threads are there like this already...*sigh*

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Like i said a thousand.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 11:34 AM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Two lightsabers... Cyan & Bronze

For Fritos.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Dementus
Dark Lord of the Sith

I would have two lightsabers:

Both with black, gnarled handles; one green, and the other dark purple.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Dementus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dementus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

A spiked black and silver lightsaber, with a purple, cyan, or red blade.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

like I said in the other thread: Clear.... not clear like G@y white... clear like you can't see it until it's up your giggy clear............

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I love all those people that say two lightsabers smile

Give me one lightsaber anyday, its so much easier to handle, allows for better defensive moves and when you see an opening (which will happen really fast if your opponent uses two weapons) you can use it and kill him almost right away smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:52 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DredgeIsDead

Two sabers are fun to mess around with or if your going ungainst a reletively untrained person, but I agree one is easier for defense, esspecially for me because two hand grip is better then a goiod right but weak left. I'd keep it blue, or maybe green, but probably blue.
however if you can weild two properly, like using one as a distraction and one to attack it could own, but everything is that way.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:56 AM
Click here to Send DredgeIsDead a Private Message Find more posts by DredgeIsDead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DredgeIsDead
Two sabers are fun to mess around with or if your going ungainst a reletively untrained person, but I agree one is easier for defense, esspecially for me because two hand grip is better then a goiod right but weak left. I'd keep it blue, or maybe green, but probably blue.
however if you can weild two properly, like using one as a distraction and one to attack it could own, but everything is that way.

For a weak opponent two is fun, but remember that two takes an incredible amount of skill if you want to master them both right. Its possible to hold them block and attack with them, but you will almost always be more effective with one.

Two unless you are highly trained with it or your pissed off just have no real advantages compared to one. Thats why Anakin gets two lightsabers in AOTC he's pissed one lightsaber wouldn't cut it anymore, he couldn't attack fast and hard enough with it.

But seriously normally two lightsabers just make life a lot harder especially when you fight against somebody that actually knows how to attack, its hard to block with two blades. I once tried in a stick fight if those things would have been lightsabers i would have cut of my own arms at least 3 times in less then an hour smile

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:08 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

one saber is the way to go for me, but I still have to give props on the double bladed ones. they're just to friggin cool

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Cool but hard to use

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:35 AM
Skkouth

The double bladed sabers are called staffs, the two sabers are made diferent than a single saber, they are larger and thinner, they are called dual, and the single saber, standard. i should say dual sabers, both white. by the way, i've never seen a silver lightsaber, can someone put a picture of it? thanks.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:35 AM
Click here to Send Skkouth a Private Message Find more posts by Skkouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the idea of a staff, but i would end up killing myself with it.

I'd have two, but i would only use one at a time.

probably red.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote