KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Lamest most annoying star wars characters EVER!

Lamest most annoying star wars characters EVER!
Started by: Chucko the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chucko the Hutt

Lamest most annoying star wars characters EVER!

Give me your most annoying pissy, or just plain stupid star wars characters from any timeline, old republic or new, its up to u!

My Top 5

1. Jar Jar Binks (wow was there EVER an overdone overused punchline?)
2. Carth Onasi (over causious, countiuos whining)
3. anakin skywalker (Ep. II)( whiny soft arsed mother-effer)
4. Bastilla ( annoying and preachy)
5. padme' (quasi intellectual, stupid enough to LEAVE HER AUTORITY AND VOICE IN THE SENATE IN THE HANDS OF JAR JAR BINKS)

and thats all i can think of, at any rate. smokin'

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Chucko the Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Chucko the Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

darth bandon...worse than annoying, just plain crap.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hold on... Carht and Bastila. What the hell are you smokin. I thought I might have seen mission, but not Carth or Bastlia.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:28 AM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chucko the Hutt

ok ok, ill give bastilla a pass, but carth, come on, all he ever talks about is how he doesnt trust u and how u are suspicious, and how he want his revenge, and how he cant think of anything else, at any rate.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:12 AM
Click here to Send Chucko the Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Chucko the Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Sadly, I agree with the giant worm. I really hate Carth. But Basty and Mission are awesome! Juhani is also annoying, only for the fact that she repeats this one thing. "My fall to the darkside" "You saved me from the dark side" "I want to never fall to the dark side" She's so meloncholy it ain't funny. Zaalbar's my favorite, 'cause I love wookiees, they're my fav species. Jolee is awesome, HK-47 is the best, and T3, to me, serves no purpose in my group.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:17 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Sadly, I agree with the giant worm. I really hate Carth. But Basty and Mission are awesome! Juhani is also annoying, only for the fact that she repeats this one thing. "My fall to the darkside" "You saved me from the dark side" "I want to never fall to the dark side" She's so meloncholy it ain't funny. Zaalbar's my favorite, 'cause I love wookiees, they're my fav species. Jolee is awesome, HK-47 is the best, and T3, to me, serves no purpose in my group.

A whinny f*ck*er like that one, would be sabered down by me imeadiatly :P I add Jar jar to the list, Anakin TPM and AOTC, I also agree that padme in that particular moment was thinking with her intestines instead of her brain (chosing jar jar), C3P0 is just ass (r2d2 rules and would kick c3p0's ass anyday hehe)

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Top 5

1. Anakin Skywalker(a complete and total idiot)
2. Palpatine(a pumped up ****** and coward)
3. Padme(may be hot, but still stupid)
4. Jar jar(somewhat funny but still annoying as hell)
5. Grevious(a metal peice of shit)

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tulak, what about Canderous, you left him out.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:30 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you people serious? Kreia was the worst of all. And you couldn't get rid of her, even if you made her stay on the Ebon Hawk the whole time she still came in and told you shit to do. After like the third planet I was like " I DONT CARE, STFU AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID OLD B1TCH!!!!11!!11!1!"

and actually, I never really had a problem with Jar Jar, surprisingly enough.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

your all forgetting juhani!!!!!!

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.´

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:19 PM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Kreia and Juhani I hate big time. Kreia won't shut up with telling you what to do like you're her loyal servant pet, and blackmails everyone else just for her retarded will.

Next we have Juhani who I now kill the moment I see her to avoid her damn idiotic rants. She talks to you like an inferior or something and blames you for the destruction of the homeworld she hated! If there was one thing I could change about KOTOR, I would put in a dialogue option right then that says "I'm sick of your mouth." [Insert lightsaber]

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol
I love doing that to the guy in the locker on Manaan, hes all like "The Selkath are Crazy" and I'm all like "STFU" [Insert Lightsaber] and then he's all like "AHHHHHH" and then the games like "You gained Dark Side points, you 1337 ass Sith Lord, you" and im all like "pwnd b1tch".

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

-cough- cough- -choking-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt how can you hate greivous, how?, i mean it jus dosent make sense, its madness, its insane youve gone to far.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Originally posted by Human Vader
lol
I love doing that to the guy in the locker on Manaan, hes all like "The Selkath are Crazy" and I'm all like "STFU" [Insert Lightsaber] and then he's all like "AHHHHHH" and then the games like "You gained Dark Side points, you 1337 ass Sith Lord, you" and im all like "pwnd b1tch".

LOLOLOLOL I just have to play that again to make them suffer LOL like, legendary torment

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

You people should watch the movies and play the games again.

TPM Anakin is the most anoying thing ever ("Are you an angel ?" - I was close to spit my Coke through the entire cinema, collapse right in my seat and my brain was about to take a trip to a less stupid place - Looney Toon land for example).

Second is Jar Jar Bings...the way he talks, the way he acts. If Lucas is going to die before me (and sure as hell he is) I will have a nice "I survived the creator of Jar Jar Bings" carved on the stone on my grave.

For the game characters. Did somebody ever play KotoR II with a female character ? The Disciple is the most anoying game char ever. "I have a question" - "I know you would..." baaaaaaaah. Not that the other people around can't get anoying too:

Kreia: "I know everything better than you...haha !"
Handmaiden: "No. I won't talk about my mother...gnihihi. And I have to walk around in that bikini here."
Mira: "You are to old for me..." - W T F ?

Actualy I'd like to have the following two things added in any KotoR game:

[Yoda] dialogue:
Game character turns into Yoda. "Shut up the ****, you must !" Takes out lightsaber and finishes the character you're talking to.

[Mace] dialogue:
Game character turns into Mace."Now I am a JEDI MASTER. Hand me my lightsaber...it's the one that says 'bad mother****er' on it" - takes out lightsaber and finishes the character you're talking to.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

probably the one that annoyed me the most is GO-TO he was useless

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Originally posted by Nactous
Tulak, what about Canderous, you left him out.

Oh yeah. I love Canderous. He's awesome. Gotta love his attitude.

And I left out someone who I really really hate, almost as much as Anakin Solo, and that'd be Luke Skywalker. He's annoying too.

"But it's a whole other year!" I think georgie boy should've added a few lines in there...like so;

"But it's a whole other year! I don't wanna work on moisture vaps, I don't wanna be a farmer, I'm a whiney little orphan, you're not even my real uncle" or, when he's getting shocked by palps.

"Father! Please! The lightning is making what little pubic hairs I have left stand up! I can't do anything about it because I'm no jedi, I'm a little coward who whined about not going to the academy! I should've stayed home! You disowned me! I hate you! I'm calling a lawyer and getting emancipated."

Sorry, but I really really _hate_ *Emphasizes the word hate* Luke Skywhiner.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:47 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Human Vader
lol

I loved killing that freaky guy in the locker. KOTOR gave a lot more freedom with the dark side than KOTOR 2 did.

KOTOR: You can try to pick a fight with a b**** on Manaan, she calls a cop over like a whiny coward, and you can force persuade the cop into thinking it was all her fault! I laughed like crazy.

Being able to Force choke two people from a conversation, one who's disrespecting you (and doesn't do so after his lesson) and the other who talks trash in a force cage.

Korriban was awesome whether it was slaughtering those arrogant punks, double double crossing the headmasters while they didn't even know.

KOTOR 2: This one on the other hand, had very few funny dark options being the one where you force persuade some thugs into giving you all thier money and then telling them to jump into a pit. No others really stood out except for the classic "You mean this button?" [Push button]

Being evil is so much fun.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Anakin Eps II tied with Jar Jar for most annoying character

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Wow, a lot more people hate Ep. 2 Anakin then I thought. I hate him too and was happily surprised when he wasn't so whiny and arrogant in Ep. 3.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:43 PM