KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What type of lightsaber do you use?

Which would you prefer
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Single lightsaber 24 51.06%
Dual lightsabers 11 23.40%
Double bladed lightsaber 8 17.02%
Force powers 4 8.51%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What type of lightsaber do you use?
Started by: zephiel7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zephiel7

What type of lightsaber do you use?

Single lightsaber: Why bother with two, you risk the chance of cutting yourself. More does not necessarily mean better.

Dual lightsabers: Shorter one to defend, and the longer one coming at you biatch.

Double bladed lightsaber: Me like smash. Me like fighting and hurting people. Me like ending battle quickly.

Force master: Screw lightsaber, I'ma storm your asses.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:36 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Gee... I never knew lightsabers where real... I'd better go buy one and start practicing!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Too late, all sold out

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:43 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

A single bladed lightsabre.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:45 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

single bladed. Dooku said it himself in LOE that it was foolish to use two lightsabers because one is enough.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 10:36 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Single-bladed. It's cooler.

And dude, double-bladed is for a strong defense. Think about it. It's so easy to defend with it. Dual sabers are for a strong offense.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 10:47 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Its not easy to defend with a staff where the middle isnt capable of stopping attacks. Double bladed sabers are the worst for defense of all the sabers, Maul almost got killed because of that reason. Had Obi-Wan been 2-4 inches closer to Maul when he cut Maul's saber in half it would chopped Mauls face in two.

Double-Bladed = Not so good defense. More easily controlled and quick offense.

Two Lightsabers = Really good defense, Even better offense, but the most difficult to control. Kinda a double edged sword.

Single bladed saber = Good offence, Good defense. Easiest to control and allows for the most maneuverability as well as the most finesse and precision.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 06:40 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth POW
the weirdo guy

Single blade's good cos you can attack and defend and it's easy to control. So you wont hurt yourself.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth POW a Private Message Find more posts by Darth POW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

2 Lightsabers with me.
I'm perfect with 2.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 06:47 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

I am sorry but you people are horrible

Double bladed lightsabers biatch, Exar Kun pwned Vodo in two seconds with his.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:05 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

Remember how Maul got pwned? There's that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyoko Saver

I go 2 double sided my self

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Lyoko Saver a Private Message Find more posts by Lyoko Saver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

On sceond thought a
Double Bladed one that can seprate.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:27 PM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lyoko Saver
I go 2 double sided my self

You are saying two double bladed "darth maul" type sabers? Good luck not cutting yourself!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:49 AM
zephiel7

Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Remember how Maul got pwned? There's that.

Maul did do some pwning. He killed Qui Gon, but he was arrogant and Obi Wan beat him down.

I say double bladed has tons of figures to look up to. wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:50 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'd say either a single bladed, curved handle like Dooku's, or a doublebladed one. Or really, a Sith Sword.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah. Screw the saber. Get a Stouker Concussion Rifle and blow their ass off the planet.

And a double-bladed that could seperate? That'd be retarded. Plus, what if you accidently seperated it and it cuts your wrists off? Then what, f00?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 03:22 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Originally posted by Tarvos
Yeah. Screw the saber. Get a Stouker Concussion Rifle and blow their ass off the planet.

And a double-bladed that could seperate? That'd be retarded. Plus, what if you accidently seperated it and it cuts your wrists off? Then what, f00?

Get a mechanical one.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 03:24 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Wtf?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 03:26 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

In JKA, I use the dual sabres. The katas for it blows though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote