KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Alternate Destruction of the Ravager?

Alternate Destruction of the Ravager?
Started by: DE Luke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-FENS

Alternate Destruction of the Ravager?

Take a look at this:
Originally, during the game, after the Exile and his companions defeat Darth Nihilus and set the mines, the Ravager spirals into the Citadel Station destroying it. This can be seen in secret movies in the Prima Guide DVD.

From the Wookieepedia article about the Ravager

Here

Interesting.Does anyone here have this 'Prima Guide DVD'?And if so,could you find this alternate ending and upload it onto http://www.youtube.com/,I'm sure a lot of people here would like to see it. winkI know it might be just a hoax but I want to see if this is real.wink

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:46 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Heh, that would be interesting. BOOM!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:07 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

The question is: What order would the player have to had gone through for the secret movie to trigger?

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

It's not in the final game,Sabo.Ive already played it both ways.First with setting the mines THEN confronting Nihilus,and another with killing Nihilus THEN setting up the mines.wink

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:43 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DE Luke
It's not in the final game,Sabo.Ive already played it both ways.First with setting the mines THEN confronting Nihilus,and another with killing Nihilus THEN setting up the mines.wink
I know, I'm just asking that if it were in the game, what order would you have to go through it for the scene. Duh. stick out tongue

Edit: And actually, I saw a patch for this somewhere, I just can't remember/find where it was.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Alternate Destruction of the Ravager?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DE Luke
Take a look at this:
Originally, during the game, after the Exile and his companions defeat Darth Nihilus and set the mines, the Ravager spirals into the Citadel Station destroying it. This can be seen in secret movies in the Prima Guide DVD.

From the Wookieepedia article about the Ravager

Here

Interesting.Does anyone here have this 'Prima Guide DVD'?And if so,could you find this alternate ending and upload it onto http://www.youtube.com/,I'm sure a lot of people here would like to see it. winkI know it might be just a hoax but I want to see if this is real.wink

I do, I will go home and check.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Thanks!Much appreciated!big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:10 AM