KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » George Lucas interviews

George Lucas interviews
Started by: Akira99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Akira99
Servant of ESP

George Lucas interviews

Anyone know where you can read interviews with Lucas about characters and how powerful they are and stuff?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

They don't exist, and if you happen to find Supershadow.com, it isn't really Lucas, don't believe him

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Lucas takes a back seat to alot of the things writtenand only gives a nod of the head to allow them to be published.

He has said he doesn't deal with EU, and if he had made a nice little list of the <i>strongest jedi</i> etc. it would hamper the cause of this discussion forum wouldn't it.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 08:59 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

Yeah I figured Supershadow was a phony even before I knew he was one for sure [as I suppose everyone did]

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

No! SuperShadow is the truth! Trust me, I personally know SS. He's a good friend of mine, and we have coffee every now and then. He's met with George Lucas on several occasion, and I was even there once.

I even met his super stunning model girlfriend. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(Let's hope everyone knows this is sarcasm)

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Advent
No! SuperShadow is the truth! Trust me, I personally know SS. He's a good friend of mine, and we have coffee every now and then. He's met with George Lucas on several occasion, and I was even there once.

(Let's hope everyone knows this is sarcasm)
LMAO. Lucas doesn't do interviews! He's a Red Wizard! Red Wizards are too badass for interviews!

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Advent

So I have met you in person before.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:25 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote