KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top Ten Pilots

Best Pilot?
This poll is closed.
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader 7 87.50%
Luke Skywalker 0 0%
Han Solo 1 12.50%
Obi Wan Kenobi 0 0%
Boba Fett 0 0%
Chewbacca 0 0%
Lando Calrissian 0 0%
Plo Koon 0 0%
Seasee Tinn 0 0%
Mace Windu 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Top Ten Pilots
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Top Ten Pilots

List your top ten here.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 02:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

bump

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Count Dooku. The way he got that droid to pilot the Solar Sailor was truly spectacular. stick out tongue

From that list though either Anakin or Luke. I would probably favor Anakin though.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

You realize that Dooku didn't actually pilot his own ship? stick out tongue

I'd have to say Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker, followed by Saesee Tiin or Han or Luke. After that, Obi-Wan or one of the two before him.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 10:06 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Why arent Wedge Antilles and Soontir Fel on this list?

They're by far the best pilots, better in my opinion than anakin and any other force-user, because they dont have the force to augment their abilities, and anybody else because well..... they're legendary starfighter pilots, who led legendary starfighter squadrons. but personally i think Soontir Fel is the best.

Baron Soontir Fel

(please log in to view the image)

Took the 181st Tie Fighter Squardon, which was one of the worst in the imperial fleet, and turned it into an elite squadron, he was also the leader of the elite tie fighter Saber Squadron, and when he was captured, and defected to the rebellion he was apart of Rogue Squadron, before returning to the empire to become a General in the Imperial Navy under Admiral Thrawn and his later successors.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Cause Anakin was the best star pilot.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'd put Baron Soontir Fel underneath Anakin, but he's at least within the top five. The next would go to Saesee Tiin or Han Solo.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 01:26 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

NJO Luke could pilot a ship better than a full crew thanks to the force, plus being a great pilot even without knowing of the force and all, practically always racing on his free time and being in Rouge Squadron!

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 04:35 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Oooops, I forgot Wedge Antilles. But I have no knowledge of the other guy.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 04:38 PM
Darth Subjekt

a nine year old human pod racer...the only human that can do it...nuff said.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Han Solo - he even snuck up on the "best star pilot in the galaxy" and ****ed his shit up ! And he's a non force sensitive. Anakin probably wouldn't be that spectacular if he didn't use the force, although it obviously didn't help him much at the battle of Yavin

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

No, Han just had the dopest ship...but he was a good pilot, but not better than Anakin. And the fact that he's not a force sensitive is irrelevant, it doesn't matter why someone is good, just that they are.

I could say, oh Anakin could pwn Yoda if Yoda wasn't force sensitive...does that make much sense?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:31 AM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

well yes it does actually.

I mean fair enough if ALL the pilots in the poll were Jedi but their not which gives them an advantage over non sensitives

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

no, you just have to take in consideration the level on which they performed. Out of non force sensitives, yes, I'd say Han would be the best, and Ankin for the reverse, but the ship doesn't do anything then what the pilot makes it do. So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter. Just the reaction time of which the pilot responds with.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 02:49 AM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
but the ship doesn't do anything then what the pilot makes it do. So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter. Just the reaction time of which the pilot responds with.

Hmmm so using the force doesn't help you pilot a ship?BS! The Force would give you better reaction times!

it appears Qui Gon disagrees with you laughing out loud

"He can see things before they happen. That's why he appears to have such quick reflexes."

Anyways i was just biggin' up Solo for getting one over on Darth Vader.

Last edited by Ogami Itto on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 03:04 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

1. anakin. - pod racer.
2. Luke. - death star lucky shot.
3. han. - lucky shot on vader.
4. wedge. - rogue squadron.

obi-wan ain't that good! he even hates flying.... but i guess he is competent enough... yeah, i guess he's ok...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Hmmm so using the force doesn't help you pilot a ship?BS! The Force would give you better reaction times!

it appears Qui Gon disagrees with you laughing out loud

"He can see things before they happen. That's why he appears to have such quick reflexes."

Anyways i was just biggin' up Solo for getting one over on Darth Vader.

did you read my post? I said that...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:12 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

i still say soontir fel, you cant ignore the fact that a force-sensitive pilot has the force at his disposal, whether hes aware of it or not (in the case of pod racing). It augments there abilities, naturally a force-sensitive of course with some skill in piloting would do better than the average pilot, maybe even a veteran pilot.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

did you read my post? I said that...

no you said:

"And the fact that he's not a force sensitive is irrelevant"

"So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter"

Last edited by Ogami Itto on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:25 AM
Darth Subjekt

but the ship doesn't do anything then what the pilot makes it do. So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter. Just the reaction time of which the pilot responds with.

see?...i did say that.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 05:52 AM