KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who is the most powerful Sith

Who is the most powerful Sith Lord
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Exar Kun 4 10.81%
Ulic-Quel-Droma 2 5.41%
Darth Revan 5 13.51%
Darth Malak 0 0%
Darth Treya 0 0%
Darth Sion 1 2.70%
Darth Nihlius 4 10.81%
Barth Bane 1 2.70%
Darth Sidious 19 51.35%
Darth Krayt 1 2.70%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the most powerful Sith
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Who is the most powerful Sith

I know this post has probibally been made but that SEARCH button doesent do much for me so here we go...

Note. These Sith at one time or another served no other master

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:26 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Is Exar near the top?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Is Exar near the top?

Definately.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Sidious.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious is the most powerful and the greatest. Nihilus, Revan, Exar, Bane, Dooku, Ragnos, and Kun are all up there, too.

Edit: Forgot about Dooku. He'd be up there.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:05 PM
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

My opinion generally changes a lot, but currently this is how I see it:

1. Darth Sion.
2. Darth Nihilus.
3. Darth Revan.
4. Darth Malak.
5. Darth Bane.
6. Darth Sidious.
7. Exar Kun.
8. Ajunta Pall.
9. Marka Ragnos.
10. Freedon Nadd.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, and I don't see why Sion is at the top. He's immortal, and that's pretty tight and all, but the Exile owned him. He just happened to get back up to get owned again. The point is, his skill doesn't rival the likes of the strongest Sith. His immortality might make him a potent rival, but that's pretty much it. Then, of course, put him in a room with someone like Kreia or Palpatine, and he's screwed.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:14 PM
Smooth Menace

Sidious is my vote.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Smooth Menace a Private Message Find more posts by Smooth Menace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smooth Menace
Sidious is my vote.

And it is the correct vote.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:16 PM
Count Makashi

I think pretty much everyone will say Sidious(with few exceptions), as he was canonically confirmed the strongest ever.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Count Makashi
I think pretty much everyone will say Sidious(with few exceptions), as he was canonically confirmed the strongest ever.

There are a bunch of quotes concerning Sidious's power.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:26 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
My opinion generally changes a lot, but currently this is how I see it:

1. Darth Sion.
2. Darth Nihilus.
3. Darth Revan.
4. Darth Malak.
5. Darth Bane.
6. Darth Sidious.
7. Exar Kun.
8. Ajunta Pall.
9. Marka Ragnos.
10. Freedon Nadd.
I'm not gonna start being an ass in response to you like some:

Sion's near immortal, but one wee drain from Nihilus and he falls apart.

And in terms of sheer power, Sidious is at the top.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi

Yea, but wasn't he confirmed by GL, the strongest Sith ever and i think i remember someone said that in visual directory is stated same thing.
I know you said also Sidious, just are there some quotes that disprove this?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:35 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Count Makashi
Yea, but wasn't he confirmed by GL, the strongest Sith ever and i think i remember someone said that in visual directory is stated same thing.
I know you said also Sidious, just are there some quotes that disprove this?

No. I said that there is basically more than one quote about Palpatine's power that supports it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Tangible God
I'm not gonna start being an ass in response to you like some:

Sion's near immortal, but one wee drain from Nihilus and he falls apart.

And in terms of sheer power, Sidious is at the top.

Co-signed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:48 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Originally posted by Gideon
Sidious.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:50 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the hell voted for Darth Krayt? There's a better argument for REX's ass being the most powerful Sith Lord than Krayt.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:53 PM
vader11

Because there are many fanboys around.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:07 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Galan007

Galen, I know you're trying to learn more about SW so I'll do what I can to inform you about the Sith.

First and foremost, if you ever hear anyone say "the Ancient Sith pown new age Sith" don't believe it. It's totally crap and baseless. Naga Sadow, one of the most infamous Ancient Sith, did really nothing except throw a brick with The Force. The accounts of him blowing up stars is clearly stated to be done through his Flagship's technology. This tech could be used by even weaklings lin the Force.

The most powerful Sith Lord EVER is a new age Sith. The Sith is known as Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious. Sources to back this up:

Page 109 from the Dark Empire sourcebook:

"Palpatine has risen from the dead. The most powerful Sith Lord who ever lived had returned."

Empire's End, one of the Sith spirits: "He gave up everything to the Dark Side long ago. He has become the greatest who ever lived. He is the strongest who ever lived....I say we give what he wishes."

Star Wars Insider, Kevin J. Anderson, upon asked if he ever intended his Sith to be stronger than the OT sith: "No. Exar Kun, Naga Sadow and the others are on a firmly lower tier than Emperor Palpatine."

On TFN.net, official response to the strongest Sith: "Palpatine at his peak."

Essential Chronology: "the most powerful Sith who had ever lived, Emperor Palpatine had returned from the grave."

Now you know comics so you'll be well versed in people calling narrative hyperbole. Take into note these feats along with those quotes:

Palpatine learned a Force Storm. It is is an attack that rips apart the fabric of existence and space-time. It can do everything from create a wormhole to move a person lightyears to ravage the surface of a planet to annihilate starfleets. Palpatine uses Force lightning with enough power to kill 100 augmented Strormtroopers effortlessly. Same lightning reduced 3 dark siders strong enough to resurrect Darth Maul to charred skeletons.

His battle with Luke in Dark Empire, according to the audio, had enough energy sent off to kill nearby Stormtroopers. He also can drain planets of their energy.

This brings us to Darth Nihilus. I'm thinking of him as possibly the second strongest Sith.

"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."
―Visas Marr [

"One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."
―Kreia

Nihilus' power is more his nature than his abilities. Whereas people like Palpatine and Exar Kun gain their strengh through learning the ways of the Sith and the like, Nihilus is just a natural force and blight on The Force itself. Everything that is alive serves to be drained by him and everything he consumes adds to his power. In a way, he is the "ultimate" dark side user as he does not really want to rule the galaxy...or destroy the Jedi. All he wants is to feed his hunger for power and that power comes from death.

I think that's all right.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:39 PM
Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote