KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Most Powerful Jedi Master's of the KOTOR series games

The Most Power Jedi Master from KOTOR series
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Master Kavar 3 12.50%
Master Vrook Lamar 2 8.33%
Master Lonna Vash 0 0%
Master Kreia 14 58.33%
Master Zhar 0 0%
Master Dorak 0 0%
Master Vandar 1 4.17%
Master Atris 0 0%
Master Zez'Kai'Ell 0 0%
Master Jolee Bindo 4 16.67%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Most Powerful Jedi Master's of the KOTOR series games
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

The Most Powerful Jedi Master's of the KOTOR series games

OK WHO WAS THE MOST POWERFUL!

and dont give me that "They are Unknown" bit just pick one Guess or Pick the one you like the most

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Last edited by MasterAshenVor on Jul 1st, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:51 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I'm going to go with Kreia and btw Jolee Bindo was technically never a master since he left the order when he still was a padawn wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

I KNEW THIS WOULD BE SAYED....and i read numerous reports from other web sites other then wookieepedia stated that HE DIED on Katarr WHERE THE JEDI "COUNCIL" was...wookieepedia also states that the other way he could have died was by SITH ASSASSINS which would make it known that he was a MASTER or Knight also....He returned to the Jedi and due to his power and insight BECAME A MASTER....so i find it very Canoncal.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:18 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

I say Kavar Because Zez-Kai-Ell sayed this

"Kavar was the best of us the smartest tactician of us all except Revan of course"

Canderous Ordo as Mandolor also stated this to Kavar

"It was The Legendary Jedi Guardian Kavar we thought we would be fighting on the Republic's side except it was Revan"

And it is also stated that he was the most powerful Jedi Guardian of the Jedi Order other then Darth Revan and possiably Kreia.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:22 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

the todd

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Kavar

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 03:56 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

kavar

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I KNEW THIS WOULD BE SAYED....and i read numerous reports from other web sites other then wookieepedia stated that HE DIED on Katarr WHERE THE JEDI "COUNCIL" was...wookieepedia also states that the other way he could have died was by SITH ASSASSINS which would make it known that he was a MASTER or Knight also....He returned to the Jedi and due to his power and insight BECAME A MASTER....so i find it very Canoncal.

They under a 100 jedi left so he might have been so he could have been granted to a master. But if he died by sith assassins it wont matter what his status was in the order since they were hunting all jedi.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:33 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

but why hunt down a Jedi who claims hes not a Jedi and hides all the time hmmmmm?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:53 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kreia.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

but why hunt down a Jedi who claims hes not a Jedi and hides all the time hmmmmm?

The exile was not considered a jedi by the order but she was hunted anyway by assassins.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 10:41 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

If Kreia can suck three old men dry to the point of death, I'd say her.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

The Reason the EXILE was hunted was because she was what the Sith wanted to destroy and as Kreia sayed

"You are the Hollow Place in the force where the force cannot be heared and dies"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:11 AM
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

HAY VROOK AND KAVAR WERE COOL! dont diss my peeps man!

*Force Chokes Tangiable God*

*Uses Force heal to revive Tangiable God*

*Continues to do so 5 times*

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:13 AM
Atticus

kreia was a sith lord for that era atarting sometime the jedi civil war.
correct me if im wrong

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Tomayto-Tomahto.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

ha!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 09:19 AM
kamhal

We are forgetting zhar, which was known for his great knowledge. You can see that there are several people on his time that seek his teachings and his knowledge. Revan was known to ask zhar for aditional training. That jedi Belaya, on jedi temple, also said she was their to seek for Zhar's knowledge. By the way, Vrook also seems to be powerful, at least in KOTORII (he is the hardest master to beat if you are darksider).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 11:41 AM
Click here to Send kamhal a Private Message Find more posts by kamhal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

The Reason the EXILE was hunted was because she was what the Sith wanted to destroy and as Kreia sayed

"You are the Hollow Place in the force where the force cannot be heared and dies"

That quote is connected to Kreia's plan. The reason why the Exile was originallly hunted was because the sith believed she was the last of
the jedi and with her death the jedi would be gone forever.

Here is at Sion said to Kreia on the mining facility-"And now you run in search of the Jedi. "They are all dead. Save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come." The sith believed the exile to be th e last of the jedi and they hunt so the order would end.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Jul 2nd, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 12:36 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
If Kreia can suck three old men dry to the point of death, I'd say her.

Well, when you put it like that, you make her sound like a Force Whore.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote