KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Can or will Jacen be redeemed?

Can or will Jacen be redeemed?
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Can or will Jacen be redeemed?

Anakin was finally redeemed at the end Return of the Jedi. Mara Jade found redemption when Luke brought her back. Could anyone bring Jacen back and help in his redemption?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:41 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he'll die slowly and painfully for being a cheap right off of Anakin. That was the deal when Lucas authorized Jacen to be created.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
No, he'll die slowly and painfully for being a cheap right off of Anakin. That was the deal when Lucas authorized Jacen to be created.
Agree. laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:53 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

^

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:44 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Is that also why Lucas authorized Lukes death at the hands of Jacen? Jacen will be dying any time soon.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 10:21 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your right, he will be dying soon.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

fanboy book writers ruin star wars and jacen is the hooker that pops out of the cake

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:17 PM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by yogert
fanboy book writers ruin star wars and jacen is the hooker that pops out of the cake

laughing Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:21 PM
D-FENS

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is that also why Lucas authorized Lukes death at the hands of Jacen?
Woh, woah, woah, where the hell did you read that?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:57 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Is that also why Lucas authorized Lukes death at the hands of Jacen? Jacen will be dying any time soon.
No, Jacen will die at the hands of Luke.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 12:23 AM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

\

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

STOP THE SPOILERS ITS HURTING MY EARS AND EGO!

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 02:06 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

I hope Jacen\Lord Caedus will die a honorable Sith Death...and i hope Luke falls in a pit....big grin

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:43 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I hope Lucas gets smacked by a 2x4 and comes to his senses. He will then proceed to declare all post-DN Eu illegal and non-canon. He'll then declared everything between NJO and DN to be dangerous to his view of the Force and Star Wars, he'll then place a Jihad on all NJO and DN writers, to which Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah will respond to by holding mass protests of Crappy EU work, burn effigies of Demi-God Luke, and chant snappy slogans and phrases all pertaining to the destruction of the Unifying Force theory.

Oh and Jacen gets AIDS and wallows in despair that the Dark Side can't cure him. Since it's been over 22.3 years since ROTJ, Jaina, Mara's ghost and the Undead Revan laugh hysterically.

Last edited by Lord Lucien on Jul 6th, 2007 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Spartan ll
Woh, woah, woah, where the hell did you read that?

I'm not saying.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:34 PM
Darth Scythe
Wheres my grape drink?

Luke killing Jacen is too predictable. But Jacen killing Luke is almost unacceptable. I'd like to see someone like Ben kill Jacen, or even Jaina. Not in a fair fight mind since he's stronger than both of them, but somehow getting lucky and killing him. It would be gay for Jacen to kill Boba but I have a feeling that's where they're going with this.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Tangible God
I hope Lucas gets smacked by a 2x4 and comes to his senses. He will then proceed to declare all post-DN Eu illegal and non-canon. He'll then declared everything between NJO and DN to be dangerous to his view of the Force and Star Wars, he'll then place a Jihad on all NJO and DN writers, to which Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah will respond to by holding mass protests of Crappy EU work, burn effigies of Demi-God Luke, and chant snappy slogans and phrases all pertaining to the destruction of the Unifying Force theory.

Oh and Jacen gets AIDS and wallows in despair that the Dark Side can't cure him. Since it's been over 22.3 years since ROTJ, Jaina, Mara's ghost and the Undead Revan laugh hysterically.

Funny stuff

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:35 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

I'm not saying.

Because your lying.

I've never been a fan of the NJO novels, and I also doubt Lucas would allow those authors to kill off Luke. If anything I forsee Luke dying of old age.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:50 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned61

I'm not saying.

In that case, you're full of shit, you can't say something like that and not back it up.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Pwned61 a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned61 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Luke killing Jacen is too predictable. But Jacen killing Luke is almost unacceptable. I'd like to see someone like Ben kill Jacen, or even Jaina. Not in a fair fight mind since he's stronger than both of them, but somehow getting lucky and killing him. It would be gay for Jacen to kill Boba but I have a feeling that's where they're going with this.

co-signed

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote