KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » star wars infinities/tales

star wars infinities/tales
Started by: Lord Knightfa11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

star wars infinities/tales

i just read the star wars infinities. they were interesting and certain parts were done far better then the movies

ex: the ewoks were blood thirsty natives who attacked both sides, not cudly bears that single handedly beat the emperor's best troops.

cons: no bikini leia.

i also read star wars tales: skippy the jedi droid ^_^ my favorite cannon comic ever!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i love star wars tales.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:44 AM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i just read the star wars infinities. they were interesting and certain parts were done far better then the movies

ex: the ewoks were blood thirsty natives who attacked both sides, not cudly bears that single handedly beat the emperor's best troops.

i also read star wars tales: skippy the jedi droid ^_^ my favorite cannon comic ever!

As far as I'm aware, Tales are largely considered non-canon.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:48 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are completely non-canon...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11

ya all of tales are non canon, they are like fables of the star wars universe

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 01:52 PM
Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
They are completely non-canon...

I put "largely" because I'd heard (not sure where) that some of the later "Tales" stories were considered canon of some sort, because they were referenced elsewhere or didn't really conflict with canon.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:19 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Meh, "Tales" still has good stories.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 03:46 PM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

After issues 20 or 21, they shifted into actual canon stories, so the recent stuff would be considered legit.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote