KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor fans have to retarded

Kotor fans have to retarded
Started by: KotorSucks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KotorSucks

Kotor fans have to retarded

Kotor is the absolute worst game ever created. It is amazing to me that there are so many people out there that are fans of such garbage. How big of a loser do you have to be to actually like such a lame game? Yes, if you are Kotor fan reading this, I am calling YOU a loser and a retard.

One gamer put it so nicely in this site:

pickhut.com/stuff/kotorsucks.html

You can barely even call it a game, it's more like a long and boring video. The game takes so little skill and human interaction to play that a quadriplegic could master it as well as anyone else.

I see all these posts with people complaining about the ending of Kotor II. I mean really? How is it that you were stupid enough to even make it to the ending of the original Kotor? Then your stupidity knew no bounds that you actually bought and played the sequel?

Congratulations to the developers for having the foresight that a loserbase existed for the game. I would never have believed it.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 08:42 PM
Click here to Send KotorSucks a Private Message Find more posts by KotorSucks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Kotor fans have to retarded

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KotorSucks
Kotor is the absolute worst game ever created. It is amazing to me that there are so many people out there that are fans of such garbage. How big of a loser do you have to be to actually like such a lame game? Yes, if you are Kotor fan reading this, I am calling YOU a loser and a retard.

You can barely even call it a game, it's more like a long and boring video. The game takes so little skill and human interaction to play that a quadriplegic could master it as well as anyone else.

I see all these posts with people complaining about the ending of Kotor II. I mean really? How is it that you were stupid enough to even make it to the ending of the original Kotor? Then your stupidity knew no bounds that you actually bought and played the sequel?

Congratulations to the developers for having the foresight that a loserbase existed for the game. I would never have believed it.

1. Get some class. If i don't see the point in halo, im not going to come onto your halo forums telling you how much it sucks. Doing so would make me an ass, like you.

2. The dialogue that your sight shows is dialouge from the tutorial. Instead of explaining everything to you as if you are as stupid as you are in a boring training environment, they added the extra pressure of being on an exploding ship. However corny it is that the ship never blows up, no matter how long you take, You can quickly pass through the unnecessary dialogue in every scene by choosing the right options, but eventually, you will be forced to learn it at least once.

3. KOTOR is widely considered the best RPG in existence. The fact that a blind paraphalegic could complete it means you aren't playing it right. There are three skill levels in kotor. Easy (guardian/soldier) medium (scout/sentinel) and hard (scoundrel/consular). Each one uses different strategies, however, if you think your skill is so ungodly, pick the consular and see how hard it is. The game system is realistic and shows lightsaber moves like the ones you would see in the movies, and offers unlimited options for character customization. The main attraction of it is, however, as you said, customizing your very own star wars movie and influencing it so that the main character does what you want him/her to do.

4. Kotor II involves the same ideas of kotor I with less storyline. I am positive that originally it was meant to be longer and have a more satisfying ending then it did. It was a good game with more believeable characters, but budget cuts ruined the ending, many concepts that should have been in the game, but where cut, and left it a small speck in it's elder brother's shadow.

Get some class, leave the ones who enjoy a good game alone, and go back to super bombad racer, ass.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Last edited by Moriarty on May 20th, 2008 at 09:42 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2008 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

Re: Re: Kotor fans have to retarded

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
1. Get some class. If i don't see the point in halo, im not going to come onto your halo forums telling you how much it sucks. Doing so would make me an ass, like you.

2. The dialogue that your sight shows is dialouge from the tutorial. Instead of explaining everything to you as if you are as stupid as you are in a boring training environment, they added the extra pressure of being on an exploding ship. However corny it is that the ship never blows up, no matter how long you take, You can quickly pass through the unnecessary dialogue in every scene by choosing the right options, but eventually, you will be forced to learn it at least once.

3. KOTOR is widely considered the best RPG in existence. The fact that a blind paraphalegic could complete it means you aren't playing it right. There are three skill levels in kotor. Easy (guardian/soldier) medium (scout/sentinel) and hard (scoundrel/consular). Each one uses different strategies, however, if you think your skill is so ungodly, pick the consular and see how hard it is. The game system is realistic and shows lightsaber moves like the ones you would see in the movies, and offers unlimited options for character customization. The main attraction of it is, however, as you said, customizing your very own star wars movie and influencing it so that the main character does what you want him/her to do.

4. Kotor II involves the same ideas of kotor I with less storyline. I am positive that originally it was meant to be longer and have a more satisfying ending then it did. It was a good game with more believeable characters, but budget cuts ruined the ending, many concepts that should have been in the game, but where cut, and left it a small speck in it's elder brother's shadow.

Get some class, leave the ones who enjoy a good game alone, and go back to super bombad racer, ass.

w0ot good post...NO CLASS KotorSucks! original name BTW...*sarcasm*

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:03 PM
Click here to Send BetrayedUnicorn a Private Message Find more posts by BetrayedUnicorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

laughing Funny how KOTOR won the "Game of the Year" award... I mean it sucked, didn't it?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 20th, 2008 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

If it did well enough to spawn a sequel it couldn't have been that bad.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 11:04 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Worst response ever.

KotorSucks I salute you. Yet I don't care for anything you said.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 20th, 2008 11:47 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Nice title. Your grammar's retarded.

And how much of a loser do you have to be to sign up for these forums, simply to b*tch about a video-game? Nothing better to do than complain about a series half a decade old? You either JUST caught up with the gaming scene, or you're so vain and shallow as to hold a grudge against a smattering of pixels for five years, only to start ragging on them now.

Christ, get with times. Have your opinion, fine, but start choosing a more appropriate time, place, and method of complaint.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I love the spammers who post things such as this just to get people pissed off than leave, shows hot much guts they have even on the net.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I love the spammers who post things such as this just to get people pissed off than leave, shows hot much guts they have even on the net.

Viva la tumbleweed.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 12:41 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

fail troll has failed

Attachment: toughguy1.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post May 21st, 2008 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Atticus
fail troll has failed

The fact that anyone responded to him/her validates his/her trolling in his/her mind.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 03:16 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Elite Hunter

The coward! mad

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 03:47 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The funniest thing is...He calls Kotor fans retards...but he titled this thread "Kotor fans have to retarded"...Lol...

Old Post May 21st, 2008 04:04 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Heh, I just noticed that big grin

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 04:33 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Epic Fail Guy
The fact that anyone responded to him/her validates his/her trolling in his/her mind.

At least someone hasn't fallen for the it thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2008 10:13 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It used to be but now mass effect(made by kotors creators) is perhaps even better.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 12:26 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

Originally posted by Epic Fail Guy
laughing out loud

I really just wanted an excuse to post that pic

Old Post May 21st, 2008 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetrayedUnicorn
...its science,dear

It was a sweet,appropriate pic. smile

-Saint Nicholas-

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:00 PM
Click here to Send BetrayedUnicorn a Private Message Find more posts by BetrayedUnicorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

This kid probably couldn't beat either game so he is bitching about it sucking.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Kotor fans have to retarded

Originally posted by Ivalice
It used to be but now mass effect(made by kotors creators) is perhaps even better.

haven't played mass effect and star wars appeals to me far more then mass effect or oblivion or some of the other contendors. Not that they arent really good, but i still like kotor the best wink

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 05:28 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote