KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » whos your fav sith 10 reasons why

whos your fav sith 10 reasons why
Started by: Darth Storm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Storm

whos your fav sith 10 reasons why

who's your fave sith. ten roll eyes (sarcastic) reasons why!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 07:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obi-Wan.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Obi-Wan is mine too because:

- Refuses to use a red lightsaber,
- Pretends to be weak with the force so Count Dooku would finish Anakin off (tough luck),
- Cuts off Anakins left arm,
- Cuts off Anakins left leg,
- Cuts off Anakins right leg,
- Lies to Luke,
- Lies to Luke repeatedly,
- Is not trained by Sidious,
- Makes that cool Krayt Dragon sound,
- Only real Sith to become one with the Force.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:28 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Vader

Sith. And it's Darth Vader. The only Sith with an interesting, clear, and good history and not-so-exxagerated like Revan, Bane, etc IMO. And yeah, his power is not insanely "ridiculous", unlike KOTOR Sith and PoD Sith. And Yoda and Obi are good too. Sidious is also good. Actually every character from PT and OT is better than the EU characters.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:40 AM
Click here to Send Ultimate Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

of all the sith, Maul is my favorite. He is truly just BA.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:30 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Until he got cut in half by a padawan. [csm]haermm[csm]

My favorite Sith is probably Vader as well.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

true enough. BUt there are always really bad Youtube videos to watch of him fighting vader...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:30 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

vader by far
1. he is like the original BA villian
2. he looks friggen sweet
3. he sounds friggen sweet
4. he is powerful
5. he's the main character in the saga
6. he hunted down and killed the remaining jedi
7. he was a skilled mechanic
8. he was an awesome pilot
9. he is ruthless
10. he is Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 09:40 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Hutch
1. Hes awesome and more powerful than njo luke.
2. His voice is epic
3. Hes got that awesome english accent
4. He loves cheese.
5. He is the one who killed everyone at the grand finale of star wars.
6. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: chewbacca is his father
7. he can kill really fast
8. hes pretty darn rutheless
9. he killed chewie
10. Hes a bunny.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Last edited by Moriarty on Nov 7th, 2008 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Darth Hutch
1. Hes awesome and more powerful than njo luke.
2. His voice is epic
3. Hes got that awesome english accent
4. He loves cheese.
5. He is the one who killed everyone at the grand finale of star wars.
6. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: chewbacca is his father
7. he can kill really fast
8. hes pretty darn rutheless
9. he killed chewie
10. Hes a bunny.

and He's 7 years old and has killed more jedi than Order 66- rite?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed. You seem to read people's minds about their "create-a-sith" before they give all of the details! how do you do that?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

indeed. You seem to read people's minds about their "create-a-sith" before they give all of the details! how do you do that?

1. Casper the Holy Ghost told Zombie Abe Lincoln (who is my savior) who told me

2. Casper was told by Yahwe, who is going out with Buddha, who broke up with Krishna, who destroyed Casper's cousin's voting booth, that you have already posted a similar 'create a sith' in the official thread.

3. All 'create a sith's are essentially the same.

4. I'm psychic.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

my create a sith was actually durastically different. he was a moderately force sensetive being who became all powerful via being forced to live an ultra prolonged life on korriban with alot of evil sith.

On an on topic note, my real favorite sith is revan and I don't feel like making up bs reasons to like him.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:03 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Name:Epic Pwnz
Sex: Male
Saber: A huge double bladed lightsaber the size of coruscaunt
Species: human
Planet: tatooine.

BIO: when he was a little baby he was abducted by the sith and trained by darth sideous. He was so powerful that the entire training was achieved within 6 months. at 9 months old he was more powerful than njo luke because he had a trillion midichlorions. by 10 months old he had killed like a buh-zillion jedi and had cool black robes and red eyes and was bald and had batwings and a super fire shoes and his lightsaber had lightning and fire and he flipped around killing stuff faster than yoda and he was more powerful than njo luke and by 15 he had destroyed the universe on accident with his fart. THE END.

^this was a parody of alot of the create a siths, we now return you to your regular, gay, overpowered, create-a-sith programing.^

Really? This is the only one I've seen.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:12 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh* the one above is a parody.

this was my actual one:
quote:
Lord Malignar

A mediumly force sensetive human male forced to take part in a heinous experiment. 3739 years before tpm, a sith prophesied that the jedi would eventually destroy the sith, and bring balance to the force. He then ordered that an army of force sensitives would be encrusted in cryostatis among the tombs of the sith lords on korriban to sleep for aproximatley 4000 years. Eventually, as the sith forsaw, most of the cryostatis capsules became disfunctional, killing the sith inside over the years, but one managed to survive. Lord Malignar. Malignar was not the strongest of the sith in cryostatis, but neither was he the weakest. His spirit mingled with the ancient entombed sith, forced to learn tecniques and abilities from them, so that he would be unmeasurably powerful by the time that the 4000 years had past. By the 3000 year mark, he was capable of besting most of the sith entombed on korriban, even the ones buried long after he was originally frozen. By the 6571th year, he was capable of besting all of them put together, such were the tecniques that he learned and mastered by him. When he emerged 4000 years later, he had found that his worst fears had become true. The sith had crumpled, and the only ones remaining were dark jedi, not actual sith apprentices that had defeated their masters, taking the title of master for themselves, but jedi that had simply defected to the darkside. He soon would become the one responsible for restoring the sith to their formal glory. HE was also powerful enough to influence his midichlorions to keep himself and others from dying, and to kill them or devoid them from the force.

Lord Malignar

Male Human

7'4" and capable of using the force to influence his cells to the point of changing physical stature and physique.

Wears a totally black revan style helmet; Loose, torn, frayed, worn black robes, and has a look about his face of one who has seen, experienced and done too much; the look of age upon a young face.

2 5' Red glowing lightsabers with yellow blades. They have black poisoned serated dueling spikes that protrude like the hand guards on a midevil sword. A rub with these on any part of the body rresults in a long and painful death that starts with instant siezures..

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:27 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:
*sigh* the one above is a parody.

Clearly. That's why I used it in this discussion. I'm good at stuff. I figured that out on my own.

Also, *devoid* is not a verb. "to devoid them of the force" is nonsense. You might say "to sever them from the Force". Devoid is an adjective, something that describes a noun- not something that you can do to someone.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:41 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
lol let this picture do the talking.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:49 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Clearly. That's why I used it in this discussion. I'm good at stuff. I figured that out on my own.

Also, *devoid* is not a verb. "to devoid them of the force" is nonsense. You might say "to sever them from the Force". Devoid is an adjective, something that describes a noun- not something that you can do to someone.
I agree with this, saying "void them of the force" would also be a suitable substitute.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:12 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I agree with this, saying "void them of the force" would also be a suitable substitute.

Even that sounds clunky. It is, however, technically correct, so I yield.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 12:44 AM