KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Scabrous

Darth Scabrous
Started by: Omnislash Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Darth Scabrous

What do you guys think of him? Personally, I think he's pretty badass. I also enjoyed Red Harvest more than Death Troopers.
Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of him in some prequels or something to really show us how badass he is or could be. I mean hell, he's a sith lord so he's got to be more badass than just any regular force wielder.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Darth Scabrous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
I mean hell, he's a sith lord so he's got to be more badass than just any regular force wielder.
Bandon and Kas'im are testament to this statement.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 05:19 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Nu uh, Revan is teh h3@rt of teh f0rc3, so hes better than Bandon, and Kas'im COMBINED!!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Pwned, I'm a fan of Revan but Traya stated "Looking at Revan was like looking into the heart of the Force." Before passing judgment I would like to read evidence to come to a verdict.

The Exile's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fFo-WZsm5Q

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How the ****diddly does that song have anything to do with the Exile?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

She's a vampire. Duh.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Truc please tell me you know i was joking........

I had the chance to get these books, instead i picked up shatterpoint and DOE. Death Troopers and Red Harvest didnt seem like my kind of books.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I usually dislike zombie stories but I'll take a look at Red Harvest.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 06:14 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Re: Darth Scabrous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
What do you guys think of him? Personally, I think he's pretty badass. I also enjoyed Red Harvest more than Death Troopers.
Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of him in some prequels or something to really show us how badass he is or could be. I mean hell, he's a sith lord so he's got to be more badass than just any regular force wielder.

I finally got to read Red Harvest recently when I was given it as a Christmas present.

SPOILERS!

Personally I think Scabrous is a total monster. He performed horrific experiments on his own students and turned at least one of them into a zombie. When said zombie escaped he didn't even bother to warn anyone. He just let his entire academy be turned into undead. Not to mention he planned to cut out a girl's heart and eat it.

Anyone who claims "oh the Sith aren't really evil" should read this book.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 09:15 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote