KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which TCW story would you have wanted to see

Which TCW story would you have wanted to see
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Which TCW story would you have wanted to see

Of all of the TCW storylines that never got made as fully animated episodes, which would you have wanted to see the most?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Sep 27th, 2014 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm gonna flat out say the Maul story arc.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ventress and Vos definitely. Ventress is one of my favorite characters in Star Wars as a whole, and this arc would've probably be big for her. And Vos looks like a complete badass in he concept art so I would've wanted to see him animated.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 05:33 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

We already have seen Vos. Anyway, the Utapau arc for sure.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 05:58 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

He would have had a different design.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 06:05 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ace Hambone

I'm not sure if they even made a storyline for it, but I would want to se an arc about Ahsoka.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 01:36 AM
Click here to Send Ace Hambone a Private Message Find more posts by Ace Hambone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She's probably going to be in Rebels imo.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I would have liked to see the Vos/Ventress arc or the Utapau one as well. The maul arc was fine as a comic book series imo.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Maul arc. Vos was a stupid jerk in TCW. Not even comparable to his version from Republic's comics.
Utapau with Anakin and Obi-Wan wasn't so impressive for me.
I have no idea about the rest of unseen TCW's episodes.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 08:47 AM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

The Bad batch of clones led by Anakin.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Joker
And Vos looks like a complete badass in he concept art so I would've wanted to see him animated.

If you want a "badass" Vos, read the comics. WAY better than the animated series.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 02:51 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nah, the new Vos has potential to surpass the old one in the new arc.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:13 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The *end* of the Maul story arc. Son of Dathomir wasn't a conclusion.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Vos arc undoubtedly.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I've never read any of the Vos stuff and I think he looks like a loser.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
I've never read any of the Vos stuff and I think he looks like a loser.

I'm not a big Vos fan. That being said any arc that could have potentially incorporated Bulq, Ventress development, and more Dooku. Yes plz.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
The maul arc was fine as a comic book series imo.

It wasn't satisfying to me at all with all the 2 panel fights.

But still considering it didn't conclude Maul's story anyway, I think it would have been nice to see the Vos/Ventress arc if I had to choose one.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
It wasn't satisfying to me at all with all the 2 panel fights.

But still considering it didn't conclude Maul's story anyway

Meh, I'm positive we'll get to see Maul V the Inquisitor/Vader or Maul V Kanan/Obi-Wan in Rebels.

quote:
I think it would have been nice to see the Vos/Ventress arc if I had to choose one.

Same, but a Book would allow for more Character development and a few subplots. Still i would have liked to seen this on the TV though.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Meh, I'm positive we'll get to see Maul V the Inquisitor/Vader or Maul V Kanan/Obi-Wan in Rebels.

Oh of course. They would have killed him off if they didn't intend on using him again.

I'm certain Kenobi will kill him in the end. But not before an epic battle (or 2).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Oh of course. They would have killed him off if they didn't intend on using him again.

I'm certain Kenobi will kill him in the end. But not before an epic battle (or 2).

thumb up I am actually looking forward to seeing Old - Obi-Wan going up against Maul. here's hoping they don't muck it up somehow.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 09:20 PM