KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rank the Ancient Sith v2

Rank the Ancient Sith v2
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Rank the Ancient Sith v2

Original.

Rank the pre-Banite sith in overall combative ability.

1. Vitiate
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Nihilus
4. Darth Revan
5. Marka Ragnos
6. Karness Murr
7. Tulak Hord
8. Darth Jadus
9. Freedon Nadd
10. Naga Sadow

---

I'm probably missing some.

Obviously Vitiate is the clear number one, and the second spot should go to Exar, Nihilus or Revan. I put Nihilus below Kun on the condition of taking Meetra implication that Revan Reborn > Nihilus seriously; I put Revan Reborn below Vader but Exar Kun possibly above him given his performance against JA Luke. But Nihilus still has much better feats than Darth Revan. Ragnos from his accolades and hype seems to be more powerful than the likes of Hord or Murr, while Murr and Hord's accolades/hype/feats impress me more than that of those below them. Nadd is explicitly more powerful than Sadow (EDIT: or maybe not), but I'd say Jadus edges him out with his dreadnaught feat, although his status as being below Arcann and the Outlander sort of scales him down.

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jul 1st, 2016 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:43 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nadd actually isn't explicitly more powerful than Sadow.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:45 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Oops, my bad.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:45 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The quote that says Nadd is "far more powerful" refers to Sadow's Spirit.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:46 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

1. Vitiate
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Nihilus
4. Karness Murr
5. Darth Jadus
6. Ulic Qel Droma.
7. Tulak Hord
8. Darth Revan

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:50 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Jadus being higher than any of the ancients like Muur, Sadow, Nadd, Ragnos, Hord, etc is cancer, btw.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:51 AM
Syndicate

Was that to me? And if so, why Hord?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Naga Sadow was in suspended animation and then Nadd killed his physical body, Sadow remained with enough power to possess Eison Gynt and is lingering on Yavin IV after. Shadow of Revan cleared that up.

So I don't think the spirit claim applies here, if he was a spirit and Nadd destroyed his spirit then Sadow wouldn't be around centuries later.

So yes, Nadd a century before his prime was far more powerful than Naga Sadow.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:03 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The quote that says Nadd is "far more powerful" refers to Sadow's Spirit.

I think it's a little unfair to say that later developments make it mean that Nadd was far more powerful than a living, peak Naga Sadow a century before his prime, lmfao.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:12 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Nadd severed Vodos/Exar's telepathic link from across the galaxy and reviving Exar after he had been crushed by tons of rubble are more impressive than Sadow throwing a brick. The guy is pretty clearly ****ing immense in the force

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:21 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I agree, and Nadd should definitely be in the top 5 on this list. It's just that I doubt Nadd is far more powerful than peak living Sadow a century before his prime.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:32 AM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you include all pre-Bane, yes?

Then:

1. Valkorion
2. Darth Malgus
3. Darth Jadus
4. Tulak Hord
5. Darth Nyriss / Darth Nox
6. Exar Kun
7. Emperor's Wrath II
8. Darth Thanaton
9. Darth Marr
10. Freedon Nadd
11. Lord Scourge
12. Darth Baras
13. Darth Angral
14. Karness Muur
15. Naga Sadow
16. Ajunta Pall
17. Lord Draahg
18. Darth Malak
19. Darth Vengean
20. Darth Zash

Not including Darth Revan.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:38 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

You conceded Valkorion is a sith.

Sidious > Valkorion confirmed canon by site head manager. thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:39 AM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's about his Sith persona smile

I just decided to use "Valkorion" when speaking about all his iterations all the time to avoid confusion thumb up

He's also Sith and a being far above Sith, and a being far above mortals all at the same time smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:40 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

i think you made that up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:41 AM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valkorion himself acknowledges he's still Vitiate, the Sith Emperor, the Emperor of the Ethernal Empire, and also something more

That's why Valky can be used in top listings of every type of character tbh

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:43 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Vitiate, Exar Kun, and Tulak Hord are likely the best among them. Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, and Karness Muur are likely not far behind. Darth Nihilus is probably near the botttom.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 03:46 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Maybe Darth Revan = Nadd.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 1st, 2016 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 04:51 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Wtf happened to Darth Revan > Exar Kun, Ant???

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 06:20 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I don't have a definite spot for DR. That's a possibility too. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote