KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which ship would you choose?

Which ship would you choose?
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Which ship would you choose?

You have to take one entire faction from another universe via the mass production of single ship class from star wars.

For instance I will have to take down the imperium of man.

I would take only MC-30 with magnetic hull shielding for lances.. Small fast polyvalent and deadly...This ship will be the doom of the imperium. They are many other ship, like some correlian gun ship or that sith ship yhea teh derripan that Revan use because of the sheer daka of concussion missilies ut can produce..
But I would rather stick with the MC-30 equipped with some self destructive protocoles (for counter boarding) magnetic shielding on the hull (to protect the ship from lances.) the torpedo launcher will wreck the capital ship of the imperium.
The laser canon will absolutly destroy the imperium heavy fighters....

Imperium ship have hudge difficulties hitting smalls ships. Comparing a fire storm frigate with an MC-30 I heavly doubt that any imperial macro weaponnary can hit a MC-30.

You would say esclipse or sovereign class suepr star destroyer, but N° you cannot mass produce thoses. second I would thave them for chaos cuz you know blact stone forteresses.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Now immagine taking down a star trek faction of your choice with the same mass produce single ship.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Vengeance.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 05:42 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vengeance.

(please log in to view the image)

The jerec one or the Zan consortium one?

Against brog federation romulan empire?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 06:26 PM
Darth Abonis

The Jabitha

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Revanchiste
The jerec one or the Zan consortium one?

Against brog federation romulan empire?
Ship from Into Darkness.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 06:29 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

The ship must be from star wars. You can make modification to the said ship in the limit of star wars technology.

For the Jabitha I hope you will use it ina pure economic conquest ! Because that gotta no military purpuse !

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:09 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vengeance

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Revanchiste
The ship must be from star wars. You can make modification to the said ship in the limit of star wars technology.

For the Jabitha I hope you will use it ina pure economic conquest ! Because that gotta no military purpuse !
I didn't stutter. Vengeance it is. Fear the ship designed for combat only from the Kelvin reality.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:15 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The only ship I choose is Barrisoka.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

The Falcon.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

How very pedestrian of you, Deronn.

Easy choice for me, Suncrusher.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 11:42 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

TBH, I had the Sun Crusher in mind, but wouldn't that fall more in-line with a super weapon than a starship?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The Gravestone?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Easy. Ebon Hawk

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Nephthys
The only ship I choose is Barrisoka.
The only right answer.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 05:22 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

Death Star

kind of a ship

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 02:37 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Death Star

kind of a ship

It is a space station and it incredibly cost innefective.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 08:28 PM
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
TBH, I had the Sun Crusher in mind, but wouldn't that fall more in-line with a super weapon than a starship?

Same thing for the galaxy gun, yess they are ship, the super weapons are they non aviable amunition....

The only super weapon allowed is the axial super laser.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 08:30 PM
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The Falcon.

As much awsome as an army of modified correlian transporter ssound like, with the double turrets the cargo etc.......

I would peharps say no...

But maybe who know eqquiped them with the proper eqquippement to board federation ships.

It could work....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 08:33 PM