KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Most Powerful Force-User Behind Luke, Sidious, Valkorion, Yoda, Plagueis, Caedus

Most Powerful Force-User
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Revan 11 68.75%
Marka Ragnos 0 0%
Tulak Hord 1 6.25%
Darf Tenebrus 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Most Powerful Force-User Behind Luke, Sidious, Valkorion, Yoda, Plagueis, Caedus
Started by: Geistalt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

The Most Powerful Force-User Behind Luke, Sidious, Valkorion, Yoda, Plagueis, Caedus

...and, for all the Kun-wankers, Exar.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

And Nihilus, ofc.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 of the guys you've posted are totally impossible to compare lol

Still, I would put Starkiller, Durron, Talzin, Vergere and Krayt above these 3, not mentioning Revan though.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 02:57 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Krayt.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 03:01 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: The Most Powerful Force-User Behind Luke, Sidious, Valkorion, Yoda, Plagueis, Caedus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Geistalt
Luke, Sidious, Valkorion, Yoda, Plagueis, Caedus, and Exar Kun

Erm... Sarasu Taalon and Mother Talzin, for starters.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 03:35 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I was going to say Taalon but I figured he wouldn't count considering we weren't including people like the Ones.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 03:43 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Canon Talzin was weaker than Canon Sidious, who probably isn't as powerful as those names in the OP. Legends Talzin has nothing to her credit that puts her up there with those people, IMO.

Taalon was only that powerful with the amp.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 03:52 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by SunRazer
Taalon was only that powerful with the amp.

Yeah, that's about as retarded as saying Abeloth shouldn't be included because she's only powerful with amps lol.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 03:57 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, that's about as retarded as saying Abeloth shouldn't be included because she's only powerful with amps lol.
Then why didn't you mention her?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:03 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

That's why she wasn't mentioned, lol. Besides, she was a totally different character before dipping in the Pool and drinking from the Font. She didn't even have powers. That's somewhat different to someone already having powers and growing more powerful after falling into the Pool.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:07 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Besides, she was a totally different character before dipping in the Pool and drinking from the Font. She didn't even have powers.
Yeah; she did (she was featless, tho).

Talzin isn't a natural Force-user, btw.

quote:
"I am not a natural Force wielder like the Jedi or Sith."

And Tenebrous sacrificed his clairvoyance to become immortal.

Last edited by Geistalt on Jan 13th, 2017 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:18 AM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

In case anyone cares to know why I consider Tenebrous weaker than Venamis.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:22 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Nope.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:38 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

That's why she wasn't mentioned, lol. Besides, she was a totally different character before dipping in the Pool and drinking from the Font. She didn't even have powers. That's somewhat different to someone already having powers and growing more powerful after falling into the Pool.

No, it's not different, and she wasn't mentioned because she's the obvious answer, not because she isn't a natural force user.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:41 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Wouldn't Taalon also be an obvious answer?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:52 AM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Oh, and Valley!Jerec was omniscient.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 04:54 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

No, it's not different, and she wasn't mentioned because she's the obvious answer, not because she isn't a natural force user.

Yes, that's another reason. Doesn't change the point, though. Might as well have Bane on his nexuses (not that he makes the list with them anyway).

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 05:03 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

Nah, he's mad forgettable.

quote:
Doesn't change the point, though. Might as well have Bane on his nexuses (not that he makes the list with them anyway).

This might be the dumbest thing I've heard all week. Regardless of how he obtained his power, it's still his power and isn't dependent on external circumstances. If Bane's fat ass swallowed a nexus and carried it around in his gullet for the rest of his life, maybe that would be comparable. Do you contend that we shouldn't include Valkorion, either?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 05:32 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Tenebrous, definitely.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

This might be the dumbest thing I've heard all week. Regardless of how he obtained his power, it's still his power and isn't dependent on external circumstances. If Bane's fat ass swallowed a nexus and carried it around in his gullet for the rest of his life, maybe that would be comparable. Do you contend that we shouldn't include Valkorion, either?

True, I don't know what I was saying before, actually.

And yes, we shouldn't include Valkorion smile

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 08:32 AM