KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Trivia

Star Wars Trivia
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars Trivia

I thought i would start a star wars trivia game. i will post a new question every night. new questions will be posted after the current one is answered. one rule: if you post a question, you cannot answer it . there will be an enormous trust factor to not consult books or movies to get your answer. the game is based on the star wars knowledge in your head. ready? ok, 1st question.........
In episode four, what is the name of the guy with the pig snout who picks the fight with luke in the cantina?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Easy. Dr. Evazan.

I'll give another easy. Who's the first Rebel to die in the Battle of Yavin?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:11 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

porkins. biggs wingmate, right?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres another easy one. what was the name of lorn pavan's droid bodyguard?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:14 AM
LanceWindu

That's easy?

Was Lorn Pavan in the movies at all as a background character or was he from a book or a comic?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 06:32 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was in darth maul:shadow hunter.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres another. which imperial was in command of the ground assault on echo base in ep.5?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:02 AM
LanceWindu

Admiral Piett?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:39 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

general maximillian veers. remember this: vader"general veers, prepare your men."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:06 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what is the reason behind the rebels use of only female tauntauns on hoth?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, ill tell you...because with males around the females felt the need to compete with one another. no males, no tension. its all good, baby.

heres another:who can name all 12 members of the jedi council?(no cheating!)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:08 AM
LanceWindu

The 12 in TPM or the 12 in AOTC?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:53 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

um... ep.1...sorry i didnt specify...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 05:55 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, Yoda, Mace Windu, Depa Billiba, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell, Yareal Poof, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Yaddle.

Next question: The Ep. II Council?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 07:48 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

i believe that only one person was changed...No?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 03:06 PM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yarael Poof and Yaddle were removed. Shaak Ti and Coleman Trebor were put in. So, in that case...

Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, Yoda, Mace Windu, Depa Billiba, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell, Coleman Trebor, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Shaak Ti.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:09 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres another: qui gon jinn was once taken prisoner by a scientist named what?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

*shrug*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:04 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

jenna zan arbor...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 05:53 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what was the name of the bounty hunter who captured qui gon and delivered him to jenna zan arbor?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 05:55 AM