KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Episodes 7, 8, & 9.

Episodes 7, 8, & 9.
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Question Episodes 7, 8, & 9.

For a long time now I,ve been hearing rumors that after GL teams up with Steven Spielburg to do the nwe Indiana Jones movie, he plans to make Ep. 7, 8, and 9.
Have any of you heard of this?
And if so, what do you think they will be about?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:55 PM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have and I also heard that after 7,8 and 9 him and the directors Of Freddy Vs. Jason will make Freddy Vs. Jason 2.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 02:48 PM
Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Now that sounds pretty farfetched. Also I'd heard a long time ago that he wasn't going to do 7 8 9. Besides what would they be about? Lukes kid?...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:16 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i've heard something about it a long time ago.....but if spilberg's involved..i'm beter off without them.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

*winces* ouch. Then again the ET remake sucked even worse than the original. If such a thing is possible

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:58 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

every spilberg creation sucks

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! spielberg rocks!!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
i've heard something about it a long time ago.....but if spilberg's involved..i'm beter off without them.
Steven Spielburg wasnt supposed to be involved! what i meant is that after GL and SS finish the new Indiana Jones they GL is gonna make 7 8 9. But that seems unlikely. i think he should quit while he is ahead.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Spielburg is goog.

What about "Saving private ryan" and "Band of brothers"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, not every Spielburg sucks. ET is okay, and the two Celsius mentioned are good. And what about Minority Report?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:00 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I liked Minority Report! Now Lucas on the other hand he should fork it over while he's still behind let alone ahead, and while we all still have a shred of love him for giving us episodes IV-VI

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:40 AM
Dexx
wingless

iguess saving private ryan and band of brothers are the ONLY two acceptable. Tom hanks pulled his level up a little.. E.T. is terrible, A.I. the same...minority report was the bigggest disappointment i've seen. That one could have been a good movie if not for those pointless comedy acts and inexplicable happenings...thumb down

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No evidence for this at all.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

not for ep 7,8 and 9. But for me not linking minority repor..i can give you 2 pages of details stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

So? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:04 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt care for minority report at all.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

't was a junk

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:04 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

A.I. Was a GREAT movie. It had an awesome storyline, . I just think ppl are starting to direguard films that dont have enough Blood'n'Guts. I'm not saying anyone is shallow.

IDeas for new episodes? God!! There are so many post Ep 6 books! pick a few key books and there ya go. Mark hammil is about the right age to play older Luke anyway.....Right?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:28 PM
LanceWindu

Yeah, I wish there was a NJO storyline in later movies.

Then everyone can play there own characters, just older.

Or even how about new Star Wars that's animated.

And full length too!

But not officially Episodes 7, 8, or 9.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:07 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I suppose it would work. Not that GL is going to do it...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:10 AM