KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How many times have u been in the hospital and why (accidents) ?

How many times have u been in the hospital and why (accidents) ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Warning How many times have u been in the hospital and why (accidents) ?

When I was 6 I was learning to rollerskate (in my house) an older cousin pushed me and while I was falling down I hit my right eye brow with the corner of a table.
Consequences: Stitches and a small scar in my eye brow.

When I was 8 I fell of a big ass tree I was climbing
Consequences: I cracked my head and my arm broke so I wore a cast and bandages in my head.

When I was 12 I jumped from a moving pick up truck with a skateboard.
Consequences: Unconscious for 3 hours and I cracked my head again.

When I was 13 I was in a car crash that hurt my neck, I had to wear a neck holder for a week.

Last year I got mugged and I got stabbed with those meat forks used in barbeques on my left hand.
Consequences: Two small scars on my hand and I wore a bandage for two weeks.

Three months ago I injured my leg playing football and I used crutches for a week and a half.

That's all folks. Happy Dance

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:29 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

at 12 i had a bike with no pedal, just a bar it went into my thigh about 2 inches... it made a thwip sound when i pulled it out. 4 stiches.

last year i had ass surgery for some bowling ball hemmies that were stopping up my plumbing...

i played soccer and football and baseball and never got hurt. never broke a bone. just 4 stiches and an ass scar

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:35 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holdenhsvgtsr
Restricted

Account Restricted

0 born 7 knock down by car 9 knock down by car 14 fell down stairs 16 car crash and yet i still like cars

spookey my one true love
LegolasIsMyManaquabarbie girl

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:54 PM
holdenhsvgtsr is currently offline Click here to Send holdenhsvgtsr a Private Message Find more posts by holdenhsvgtsr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmm..let's see...not many times.
I think when i was 7 or so i cracked my head in a chair...stitches and all.
and a tad later my apendicitus (spelling...)...that's it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

dunno wot age- rode my bike too fast over a speed bump and broke my arm the day before i went to eurodisney.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Car Accident
Bad Fall on the ankle
Bone Marrow Doner
2x For bumps on the head

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:54 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeladonnaLeBeau
Wankerqueen of Wankervile

Left hand broken when I was 8.

3 or 4 fingers borken, las one was the left thumb, due to football keeping big grin

Crashed my forehead when I was 2.

Cut my knee (can you see the bone big grin?) in 2000 and I did the heeling myself wink

Many other scars from fallings and hurtings

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:20 PM
BeladonnaLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send BeladonnaLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by BeladonnaLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

broke 4 fingers when i was in yr 2

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:35 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

when I was 1 i fell off a counter, Got my Right arm broken

A year ago i Broke my leg skying (see worst day of your life)

2 weeks after I got my cast off some guy fell n my leg (also see Worst day of your life) And broke it aginan.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:08 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Stitches after getting hit in the face as a kid

Came flying off my BMX when I was a kid and I went into shock

Stitches in leg after an argument with my flatmate

Many visits to the eye hospital to have splinters scraped out of my eye during my apprenticeship

Had a 5mm steel bar go right through my hand at work

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:11 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I've been to the hospital twice, both reasons that I would rather now say......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:14 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I don't want to rush you are anything, but people will start to imagine things. And an active imagination is worst then the truth.......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:20 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

So what do you think they will start to imagine?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:20 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

You DON'T want to know......

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:22 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

There are some truly sick people on this forum. whistle

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:46 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

and i am not 1 of them

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:49 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

soo why have you been in the hospital (If you REALLY don't want to tell then don't, but i say tell becasue if it is tragic, then talking helps, TRUST ME i would know....)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:58 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

11 years ago I broke my leg, and this past March my knee popped out of it's socket for the 2nd time.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:59 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

AOY!

the most painful not breacking thing that has to do with bones is apperently dislocating your jaw...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:02 PM
bigbadbike2
Hitman

None, I'm Unbreakable. I do have a couple of scars that should have been stitched up, but my Dad just decided to tape them up. I also jammed my leg one time.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:24 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote