KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Agony Aunt Letter

Agony Aunt Letter
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

Agony Aunt Letter

Dear Deidre,
I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiancee's mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be. When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred...then she floored me. She said that in a month I would be a married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way said that I knew where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with this situation. I headed straight out the front door...

There, leaning against my car was her husband, my father-in-law to be. He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. I shook his hand and he congratulated me on passing their little test.

Deidre, should I tell my fiancee what her parents did, and that I thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character? Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom?

Yours

Tex laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:18 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

evil face laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:36 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

hehehehe laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:37 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Hahahahahahahaha LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud That's funny

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:40 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Is a True Story?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 09:35 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Yes it was STexy.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:03 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

(please log in to view the image)

WOW!!! CONGRADULATIONS TEX!!!! Oh and if her father asks: "What are your intentions with my daughter?" just say "My intentions are just as honerable as your where on the first night with your wife"

And if he replies "so your gonna bang her good?"

You know your fu¢ked.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Sep 2nd, 2003 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:41 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Ahahaha laughing out loud

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:00 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Where is Tex anyways? And who is this diva's lucky lady?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:14 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:15 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

*rolls eyes back at Corran*

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:16 PM
Corran
Lucifer

no it's like this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:19 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I dont like that face, i liked to type better thanks wink

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:24 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I think he is getting prepaired. for you know.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:52 PM
Dexx
wingless

haha, laughing...nice ones corran

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:21 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

yeah I agree, its quite amusing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:25 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I've heard a sim,ilar story like that but well told and very funny.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:23 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I hear a lot of stories like that

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:30 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Agony Aunt Letter

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
Dear Deidre,
I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiancee's mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be. When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred...then she floored me. She said that in a month I would be a married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way said that I knew where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with this situation. I headed straight out the front door...

There, leaning against my car was her husband, my father-in-law to be. He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. I shook his hand and he congratulated me on passing their little test.

Deidre, should I tell my fiancee what her parents did, and that I thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character? Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom?

Yours

Tex laughing out loud

Seriously, tell her, she IS you wife now.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:21 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

uh...no comment, that sux

Old Post May 31st, 2004 07:21 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote