KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC Convention

KMC Convention
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

KMC Convention

If u guys think this is a good idea i think we should do this i say in the next five years preffable five years from now we i can actully go to sumthing like this i say we all hole a kmc convention where all of the members come to one place and we all meet eachother have dinner and just throw a big party and have fun then we pick a place and state that everyone agrees on and we go but atleast 50 people have to come or 30 but ne way what do u guys think five years from now when most of us will be like 20 and stuff and we can actully go on our own free will make the plans and do this good idea our bad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:20 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

why for we can meet a whole bunch of perverts

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:21 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I think that is the best idea ever, I was actually thinking of that myself smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:22 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

well comeing from a airhead

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:22 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

how dare u say that i have made so many great friends on this website and u have been here for what five days and u already say that i cant belive that i am really disappointed

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

if its in five years than yah i could make it, cause by then ill be drivin

great idea deniro, i would love to go to that!

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:23 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

and how ****in dare u say that to linds linds is a great person and far from an air head ****in dont post on this thread again i wouldnt want u at our convention ne way

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:25 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

i can say whatever the **** i want and dont ever talk about james like you did deniro i love him and trust him so **** you

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:25 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

FIRST OF ALL, DONT CALL ME AN AIRHEAD! second of all, we need to stop fighting because we are ALL going to get in trouble

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:27 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

shut of you airhead

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:28 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

yah, em, stfu with your damn hollow flames....

God is only a false hope

FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

talk in ****ing english dumbass

DeNiro

if u get my thread closed down so help me god i will make ur stay on this site a living hell noone likes u ne way why dont u just leave and trust me we can overthow u and get ur ****in ass kicked off this site so fast it will make ur smart ass mouth spin and go find a real bf and not some comptuer nerd that is prolly gay ne way if he likes u so **** off ddont post on my thread ne more if u know what is good for u

FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by eminem/the one
talk in ****ing english dumbass

LMFAO! it is english you moron, ever heard of abbreviations?

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:30 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I am so f**king pissed right now I dont even know what to say

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:31 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

eto your making a real a$$ out of your self,
deniro i will be there,it will be a lot of fun

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:31 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

**** you he is more of a man then you ok you diss him ever again i will kill your ass and you spelled probley wrong dumbass and your the computer nerd dude oh i am so scared of you deniro go **** you self

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:32 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Eminem if there's an airhead in this forums it's you. ****in' loser, no one likes you at school do they ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:33 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

i have alot of friends also i like to **** all da boys and they like to **** me ohhh give me head

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:34 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

lol, so your an airhead, a *****, and a ****, that's great

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:35 AM