KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » LindsIsTightK

LindsIsTightK
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

LindsIsTightK

This girl has been around here for quite some time and she deserves a forum don't u think ? Well here's a poll so you can see if you like her or not.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:10 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

she is a air head

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:10 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

I like Linds, nothing at all wrong with her, shes nice ^^

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:11 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

AIRHEAD

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:11 AM
eminem/the one is currently offline Click here to Send eminem/the one a Private Message Find more posts by eminem/the one Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Seriously eminem, u think you'll fool us with DeNiro's Avatar and shit I forgot to put the poll option. So say if u like ehr ot not.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:12 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Seriously eminem, u think you'll fool us with DeNiro's Avatar and shit I forgot to put the poll option. So say if u like her ot not.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:12 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

i dont like airheads k and i am nottrying to fool u

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:13 AM
DeNiro

yeah i think i pretty much own the arnie avatar ne way so let her rent it if it makes her happy and oo yeah i luv linds she is one of the coolest peeps here without a doubt

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:22 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

who care about eto

quote:
Originally posted by eminem/the one
i dont like airheads k and i am nottrying to fool u
she's one of coolest ppl here ,and no one gives a flying shit about what you like any way eto,your a flake

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:22 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Bad time to start this thread Pablo. Good intentions, but there's a psycho on the loose.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:23 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Agree.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:24 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

strong words from a threatning old lady

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:24 AM
DeNiro

yeah pab u should have waitied till tommorw when MnM/1 wont be here ne more

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:27 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

why so long till i leave

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:28 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by eminem/the one
strong words from a threatning old lady

how about if they are from me..what did you call again...sure the mods would love to know...

BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eminem/the one
ginger

what did you call again what the hell does that mean

BadKitty
cockeyed

you know what I mean little girl go ahead call me something..take your best shot.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:30 AM
eminem/the one
ginger

hmmmmmmm you pick

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:30 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

to bad your a fake.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:31 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
yeah i think i pretty much own the arnie avatar ne way so let her rent it if it makes her happy and oo yeah i luv linds she is one of the coolest peeps here without a doubt

We all know this DeNiro, regarding your avatar. No worries there. And yes, Linds is cool. I wonder what this chick neo will come back as next.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 08:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote